Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    AND YET AGAIN JESUS H FUCKING CHRIST FIX YOUR GODDAMN SHIT MMO CHAMPION.

its been bugged for a fucking year fix this stupid ass crap that wont allow us to change pages

Quote Originally Posted by Duende View Post
    Last page post bugged...
    Again, last page post bugged...fix your fucking site.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    rogues and locks are still clear winners - whoever rolled them won loterry ticket since blizz is clearly fovourizing them this expansion -_- rest can just sit and watch ><
    or maybe bigger winners are those who panicked in 5.1 and rerolled to locks ><
    how cute talking about stuff you have no clue about locks got 20k dps nerf to affli demo and destru got gutted so bad they arent even viable for single target
    they might have thier niche for aoe fights though
    new sim chart show both dk specs beating lock all 3 rogue specs 2 mages specs both warrior specs ret feral and balance bm hunter and shadow priest

but its ok guyz locks won the lottery .... not to mention the nerf to gateway
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    how cute talking about stuff you have no clue about locks got 20k dps nerf to affli demo and destru got gutted so bad they arent even viable for single target
    they might have thier niche for aoe fights though
    new sim chart show both dk specs beating lock all 3 rogue specs 2 mages specs both warrior specs ret feral and balance bm hunter and shadow priest

but its ok guyz locks won the lottery .... not to mention the nerf to gateway
    Well, you should've seen it coming: you had utility, mobility, survivability AND dps, all at the top.
    Too much, ain't it?
    Plus, it's not the final damage pass, and simulations say nothing about how the spec will behave in the next patch. I'd rather base myself upon raid logs.

As Enhance main, I must say I'm really sad about the Conductivity changes. I'll no longer be able to drop a Healing Rain and keep the H Scen. group alive through my damage. As Resto off, I'm still not thrilled. Their reasoning has something to do with ranged or movement fights. How is extending the length of an AoE heal that stays in one spot helpful to movement fights? Effin' GC and his love of mages...

rogues are under represented in wow. they are already the top melee dps in pvp and pve. what should we do?

Buff the shit out of them.

makes sense.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truefax View Post
    rogues are under represented in wow. they are already the top melee dps in pvp and pve. what should we do?

Buff the shit out of them.

makes sense.
    Same token. Enhance, under represented in wow, middle of the DPS charts. NEEERRRRFFFFFFFFF!

This is getting really stupid, now you have to post to see comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
    This is getting really stupid, now you have to post to see comments.
    Or click the link to the forum topic.

I wish Blizz wouldn't comment so much on class balance. When I'm reading all these "omg our dps was 2 low I told u blizz" posts I think about how many tens of thousands of shadow priests are low on the DPS meters because they're simply not playing the class well, or they don't know the fight well enough to optimize their DPS or they're choosing weird gear/gems/enchants/glyphs/talents/reforges, or they have a bad computer/internet or they don't run any addons(besides the most imporant one... recount ofc). But they come on MMO-champ and see that Blizz is acknowledging that their class was tuned a little lower than optimal and they're like "hey, yeah, that's why I'm doing so bad! Blizz sucks! This game sucks!". It's bad for the game and the players and annoying for the rest of us to read.