Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    He's united more people for a cause than the Burning Legion did in in WC3. That's a feat. (not sure if this is actually numerically accurate)
    Vol'jin got the Alliance to join the Horde. Best Warchief ever.

The thing I notice is every lore point that's ever discussed is what will [Horde lore figure X] do in [Event Y]

You literally never see any discussion asking what the Alliance lore figures will do in Siege of Orgrimmar. Because they've not been written in the build up for us to expect anything. They're just sorta......there.

/shrug

Looking forward to seeing the raid and ending cinematic. I have mostly avoided info on the raid, I just know which characters make appearances.

Deleted
    I bet he'll pierce the 'Black Heart of Varian Wrynn' because the Alliance hasn't been shat on enough already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Then that's Blizzard's fault for writing a story that could not provide a satisfying end to everyone involved.
    Their mistake was making a faction's leader the big baddie. That would never work out well in terms of who gets the killing blow.

It probably wouldn't make much sense, but they could have gone with two separate SoO storylines for both factions, much like the Krasarang stuff. It shouldn't be that hard to accomplish - would only need a couple of phased pre-raid mini-"events" for each faction and then you follow Varian/whoever in the raid itself. The ending and everything would be the same for each faction, just with two different leaders present.

Heck, they could probably even get away with a short truce between the "good" Horde and the Alliance to take down Garrosh, seeing as we are actually helping Vol'jin. Sometimes I don't get why they don't do this more often. Isle of Thunder is contested why, exactly? Yes, you got your Kirin Tor vs Sunreaver stuff but the ultimate goal is to kill Lei Shen.
    Last edited by Nico87; 2013-08-17 at 09:39 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ally side raid: Varian kills it
    Horde side raid: Vol'jin kills it

Deleted
    That heart is purple.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    His own. Vol'jin should just commit suicide to improve the lore. I've had enough of that idiot.
    Agreed, hope Garrosh takes out someone before he dies. hopefully Thrall. Wishful thinking though

Quote Originally Posted by Cannis866 View Post
    Agreed, hope Garrosh takes out someone before he dies. hopefully Thrall. Wishful thinking though
    It baffles me that people can actually be this childish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, Alliance will have their day once we settle the score with Azshara.

Still not humans though. Wrynn is not capable of anything great. Jaina and Tyrande are handling it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Everytime we mention Siege of Orgrimmar it always becomes derailed into a "Blizzard hates Alliance" argument. Since when could toddlers in their brat stage even afford a $15 a month subscription.
    Since anyone could pick to make a horde toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    His own. Vol'jin should just commit suicide to improve the lore. I've had enough of that idiot.
    Varian should commit suicide, i have enough of that idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    Varian should commit suicide, i have enough of that idiot.
    Deal, both of them.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Ya ive thought the same thing may happen too, but the audio makes it seem as if the Varian part won't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Of course it won't. Blizz has made it abundantly clear that the Alliance cannot accomplish anything of significance in SoO. The only reason we get to come along at all is because Blizz can't have an entire raid be faction exclusive.
    Pretty much.

As for who kills the Heart, I kinda hope that nobody kills Garrosh. Just that we hold Garrosh down and an NPC kills the Heart of Y'shaarj, which causes Garrosh's corrupted body to dissolve leaving those beaten up shoulderpads behind to loot.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    It baffles me that people can actually be this childish.
    He is childish for having a different opinion than you do?

We don't know what happens in the ending cinematic, and it's abundantly clear that the Horde could NOT do this alone. Even Thrall, when he confronts Garrosh, fails and manages to accomplish...absolutely nothing.

Deleted
    I have noticed the raging Alliance fanboys are now against Vol'jin, probably because he represents a storyarch of the Horde finishing and a new one opening. And as such feel entitled that all Horde story should be destroyed and only the Alliance can have a lasting story within WoW

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    He is childish for having a different opinion than you do?
    Opinions can be retarded. Like almost every Alliance player in this thread, who seem to think the Horde has had the central stage forever, when really, they had it for two expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I have noticed the raging Alliance fanboys are now against Vol'jin, probably because he represents a storyarch of the Horde finishing and a new one opening. And as such feel entitled that all Horde story should be destroyed and only the Alliance can have a lasting story within WoW

- - - Updated - - -

Opinions can be retarded. Like almost every Alliance player in this thread, who seem to think the Horde has had the central stage forever, when really, they had it for two expansions.
    Explain to me how his opinon is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    That idiot will propably trip over and pierce his own heart. That would be ironic.
    Steps on basic campfire and burns his toes then loses balance and falls over some kind of spike. There.. Basic campfire killed Garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

I Think that people are forgetting about anduin. I think he will deliver the killing blow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Explain to me how his opinon is retarded.
    The Alliance has been neglected as much as the Horde has.

Please point me to an expansion where, as a Horde member, I was not fighting alonside a predominately Alliance dominated third faction fighting an enemy that was predominately Alliance based.

Thats right, Cata and MoP only.

And even then Catacylsm had more fucking Night Elves.