Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Slippy, is it an error that WC gives higher dps with Inc + Hotw on 2 and 3 targets than it does for DoC + Inc, and surely WC is modelling a perfect play for DoC where you dont miss it on any eclipse?

I get this result with most gear setups i try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingblaze View Post
    Slippy, is it an error that WC gives higher dps with Inc + Hotw on 2 and 3 targets than it does for DoC + Inc, and surely WC is modelling a perfect play for DoC where you dont miss it on any eclipse?

If I recall this is because of WC not scaling DoC correctly with multiple targets. But Slippy will probably know/answer you better.

10+ Year Old Account

You'll notice WrathCalcs actually shows DoC to lose DPS with more targets. I personally don't think that's completely correct, so I take the assumption that it increases in DPS with additional targets.

I've also submitted a bug report to SimCraft about DoC not applying the buff at all in their sims, so hopefully we can supplement the DoC assumptions with some SimCraft results soon.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2013-09-15 at 11:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post

I've also submitted a bug report to SimCraft about DoC not applying the buff at all in their sims, so hopefully we can supplement the DoC assumptions with some SimCraft results soon.
    Oh so that's why I have 140k dps on wowprogress. Was wondering why so low with my ilvl.

Thank you sir !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardamir View Post
    Oh so that's why I have 140k dps on wowprogress. Was wondering why so low with my ilvl.

Thank you sir !
    It's also why I had a quizzical look on my face when I simmed my character for 150k DPS, made one change in the SimCraft action list, and then it plummeted to 50k. It managed to cast a staggering 130 HT's in 450 seconds, when it should've been more like 30.

Yesterday I got http://www.wowdb.com/items/102300-kardris-toxic-totem .
    But what trinket should I replace with Kardris Toxic totem? (See signature for my gear).
    Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    Yesterday I got Kardris' Toxic Totem .
    But what trinket should I replace with Kardris Toxic totem? (See signature for my gear).
    Thanks very much.
    I'm fairly certain you will want to replace Wushoolay's Final Choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    You'll notice WrathCalcs actually shows DoC to lose DPS with more targets. I personally don't think that's completely correct, so I take the assumption that it increases in DPS with additional targets.

When you say lose dps, do you mean damage dealt per target actually decreases at a faster rate than with other talents? Because my question was more about WC showing Hotw being stronger.

I actually get higher results with Inc and NV than Inc DoC on 2+ Targets in WC. I know the T6 talents are all very competitive and tbh raid survival will overtake the tiny dps gain in early hc modes.

I do think its abit fight dependent, there are a few where i find myself moving abit too much to keep a good DoC uptime, so i lean towards hotw for these fights and find my dps is just as competitive if not more.

Also on a side note, does anyone know if NV heals the slimes in Immerseus HC mode?
    Last edited by mmoca7842e0a8d; 2013-09-16 at 02:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you say lose dps, do you mean damage dealt per target actually decreases at a faster rate than with other talents? Because my question was more about WC showing Hotw being stronger.

I actually get higher results with Inc and NV than Inc DoC on 2+ Targets in WC. I know the T6 talents are all very competitive and tbh raid survival will overtake the tiny dps gain in early hc modes.

I do think its abit fight dependent, there are a few where i find myself moving abit too much to keep a good DoC uptime, so i lean towards hotw for these fights and find my dps is just as competitive if not more.

Also on a side note, does anyone know if NV heals the slimes in Immerseus HC mode?
    Loses DPS as in it does 19k DPS single-target, 15k DPS two-targets and 12k DPS three-targets. Literally less DPS with more targets. I don't think this is correct, but I can't supplement that assumption without some SimCraft results.

vigil doesnt heal slimes you have to target them/ yseras doesnt either.

Doesn't matter b/c nothing to dps during that part right? Can get ur DoC buff up or something

Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    Yesterday I got http://www.wowdb.com/items/102300-kardris-toxic-totem .
    Thanks very much.
    Woosh was nerfed in the patch, Reducing the duration from 20 seconds to 10 seconds. This made the trinket kinda bad. Even my Heroic Breath was better dps than my H-TF Woosh. So if you can replace it, I would suggest replacing that first.
    Minituk Raider in TF

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    vigil doesnt heal slimes you have to target them/ yseras doesnt either.

Doesn't matter b/c nothing to dps during that part right? Can get ur DoC buff up or something
    At least in the latter ones. Luckily we can actually do something. Did the fight as mage and spend most of the latter phases sitting on my thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    At least in the latter ones. Luckily we can actually do something. Did the fight as mage and spend most of the latter phases sitting on my thumbs.
    request symbiosis and healing touch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepe View Post
    request symbiosis and healing touch!
    Doesn't it have 1min cd as mage?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Doesn't it have 1min cd as mage?
    10 seconds. No way i'm taking Mirrorkins, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    10 seconds. No way i'm taking Mirrorkins, though.
    tru dat, make the resto do eet lol
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

the URL links to the items need to be replaced with www.wowdb.com instead of ptr.wowdb.com as the site has been updated and the PTR links no longer work (and as such neither does the mouseover on the forums) just as a heads up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by craigp100 View Post
    the URL links to the items need to be replaced with www.wowdb.com instead of ptr.wowdb.com as the site has been updated and the PTR links no longer work (and as such neither does the mouseover on the forums) just as a heads up.
    Thanks! I'll update the links.

Deleted
    So I just got the lfr version of Immerseus trinket (I'm obviously balance) and I was wondering if even the LFR version would replace breathe of hydra (normal 2/2) or Animus trinket 2/2. Also, how does it exactly work?