Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
    i dont care

sticking your cock in another mans arse has nothing to do with slaying dragons
    this makes me wish there was a "like" feature. simple, and to the point.

Deleted
    Sexuality should not be an issue when it comes to gaming yet you still come across so many bigots while playing. The only option for a lot of players to be themselves is to join an LGBT guild, unfortunately these guilds tend to attract bitchy queens and those that crave drama, you cannot win.

Deleted
    Personally I dont give a fuck if your sexual preferences, or your gender.

now in game as long as you can perform adequately that's great, if you cant perform and wont take any help offered, then fuck you (as a gamer).
    In real life, you treat me with respect and I will return that respect. Come across as a bitchy little whiner who is using their sexuality, or gender as a tool to get what they want, and ill treat you like a bitchy little whiner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    I've met more cool ones than douchey ones on WOW, but it seems like the ones with attitude only have it as a defensive mechanism.
    I personally couldn't care less about a person's orientation or gender identity. That kind of of personal information should be irrelevant to the gaming experience but, unfortunately, for some people, it just plain isn't. :/
    I learned via proxy. I mean I was like *Wow*. Sad thing is I don't get along with him. I dunno why, he just acts very...off and seems to be *lost* in his life.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Play in guilds and with friends who end up on my guild vent, conversations come up, or the people in the know about me being gay may say a comment people will ask, ill disclosed...but iv never had anyone react adversely.... infact a few times others have come out as gay to me on way in a whisper, saying they didnt know other homos played.

I find it very exciting and rewarding...granted its stupid to like someone solely based on a common interest....but its nice to know your not alone.

And the people who have reacted adversly....i dunno if they just trolling to troll...or they are actually like that in real life. But know knows...the internet cleverly masks it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like homo's. The only homo's I respect are the ones who I don't know are homo's and date the opposite sex. Those ones know their sick lifestyle is backwards and at least attempt to fix it.

Feminism and the Gay agenda both have true one goal. That goal is to bring down the alpha male, cut his balls off and transform him into a sniveling spineless lesser male. It's no wonder so many "men" are having a hard time picking up woman these days. They've been neutered into submission thanks to the collective brainwashing that they received in school that men have to treat woman as intellectual and physical "Equals" as well as accepting any praising any alternative lifestyle. This mentallity doesn't work in a natural setting because "normal" females are always going to be attracted to power. Woman don't like being the force behind the power, but they sure do love riding the waves of power.

It's never been about equality. It's about bringing down assertive and aggressive males down to a feminine level and breaking down the two parent household family structure. It will all fail in the end. As long as physically tall and strong males exist, woman and gays will always be below them in the social ladder mainly because they're physically weaker and naturally more submissive. The only thing Feminism has done was make it so that Lesser males are below woman and are now at the bottom of the social ladder. Unlike woman, men can't play both the dominant and submissive role and be respected. Lesser males are easily the most "oppressed" group today but don't pity them, that is their place.

Infracted: Please don't be disrespectful towards entire groups of people (such as gays or women).
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-08-18 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    I find it very exciting and rewarding...granted its stupid to like someone solely based on a common interest....but its nice to know your not alone.
    I find your avatar offensive, because the guy needs to spend more time working on his thighs to pull off those shorts.

No, it is not stupid to like people because you share difficult experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I don't like homo's. The only homo's I respect are the ones who I don't know are homo's and date the opposite sex. Those ones know their sick lifestyle is backwards and at least attempt to fix it.

Feminism and the Gay agenda both have true one goal. That goal is to bring down the alpha male, cut his balls off and transform him into a sniveling spineless lesser male. It's no wonder so many "men" are having a hard time picking up woman these days. They've been neutered into submission thanks to the collective brainwashing that they received in school that men have to treat woman as intellectual and physical "Equals" as well as accepting any praising any alternative lifestyle. This mentallity doesn't work in a natural setting because "normal" females are always going to be attracted to power. Woman don't like being the force behind the power, but they sure do love riding the waves of power.

It's never been about equality. It's about bringing down assertive and aggressive males down to a feminine level and breaking down the two parent household family structure. It will all fail in the end. As long as physically tall and strong males exist, woman and gays will always be below them in the social ladder mainly because they're physically weaker and naturally more submissive. The only thing Feminism has done was make it so that Lesser males are below woman and are now at the bottom of the social ladder. Unlike woman, men can't play both the dominant and submissive role and be respected. Lesser males are easily the most "oppressed" group today but don't pity them, that is their place.
    Woman here, laughing at you right now(at 2:57pm in NYC)
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2013-08-18 at 06:58 PM.

i dont care

Might be my new sig
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Sexuality should not be an issue when it comes to gaming yet you still come across so many bigots while playing .
    I think the most prevalent part of the problem is all the lonely, horny creeps that try use WOW as their own personal pickup service. When they find out the "girl" they've been hitting on is a gay male or transitioning t-girl, they go all batshit in a misguided attempt to reassure themselves of their heterosexuality.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you write this with an avatar that references what is easily the most homoerotic thing on television: professional wrestling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Keep sexuality out of games, no one cares what sexuality anyone is, be it straight, gay, lesbian, etc.

Deleted

Yet judging by your avatar you are a fan of big men, wearing next to nothing groping each other, the irony......

Quote Originally Posted by Carlosdanger View Post
    religion is a cancer that kills those who are different
    This is a human thing, not a religious thing, there are homophobic racist atheist.

Deleted
    Doesnt bother me at all. Nobody cares that I'm straight so why should I care if you're gay?

Lol!!! Nice avatar. The only "lesser male" I see is you, because you lack respect for others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I learned via proxy. I mean I was like *Wow*. Sad thing is I don't get along with him. I dunno why, he just acts very...off and seems to be *lost* in his life.
    I have a cousin who came out several years back and he was quite catty in his first year out of the closet. He's mellowed out a lot since then.
    Last edited by Nero Duskwind; 2013-08-18 at 07:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account

What's more manly than fucking another bloke? You keep your soft, nice woman, and we take a rough, burly man in the bed with us!

Why do you keep looking at me when I'm biking in spandex?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    What's more manly than fucking another bloke? You keep your soft, nice woman, and we take a rough, burly man in the bed with us!
    thats exactly what i was thinking of when i made my post

i wouldn't take this stuff too seriously though, but funniest post of the day

i dont care

I was gonna parrot this in a differently worded post, but this is bluntly how I feel about this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    this makes me wish there was a "like" feature. simple, and to the point.
    sticking your cock in another mans ass isn't necessary for homosexuality