Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Then they would need to nerf cs, judge, exor to compensate, and we would get more burst and less sustained. Exactly the thing ret pallys have been complaining about.

exactly this. Pretty much

Buff TV to deal all holy damage but expect a nerf to CS, Exo Judge.

Atm we are pretty solid. I think if we start to under perform in dps making TV all holy ( like the 4 piece bonus ) will be one of the first things addressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    exactly this. Pretty much

Buff TV to deal all holy damage but expect a nerf to CS, Exo Judge.

Atm we are pretty solid. I think if we start to under perform in dps making TV all holy ( like the 4 piece bonus ) will be one of the first things addressed.

We are not bad and pretty solid at the moment mostly because of the set bonus of tier15 without it we will still be one of the weakest melee in this patch which is not something unusual.

And even now we still suffer from our relaying to long offensive cds too much which is 5 mins of guardian thank god they will reduce the cd of it next patch to 3 mins instead of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Hey everyone, as the title says what do you think of this idea? that making the 100% holy dmg of templar verdictas a baseline of retri only if you use it when you have 5 holy powers. If you are using it with 3 holy power or less than 5 you will get the normal weak lackluster templar verdict (the one without the current 4th bonus of T15).

What do you think of this idea? will it finally fix the ret dmg issue? I'm not saying it's totally bad now but let us be honest we are still one of the weakest melee for heroic raiding in my personal opinion.

Discuss please and thanks for reading.
    Personally speaking, I like the way Paladins are right now. I would not be all too welcoming for any sort of gameplay change in the class. It is fine just the way it is (with Inquisition lasting 1 minute rather than 30 seconds).

TP with 5 Holy Power means your entire rotation revolves around pooling HP to 5 then using TP. What would the point of a 3 HP TP if 5 HP does more dmg? You make it seem like it could be a random proc, or whenever the stars align you somehow have extra HP to spend, or you specced Holy Avenger.

Also you need to be careful with dealing 100% Holy Damage, Paladins need to be able to deal physical damage because they are a melee class. Making them reliant on magic damage makes them overly susceptible to silences in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberzaikoo View Post
    The ONLY problem i see with this is that Paladins would use 1 HP on casters all the time since their armor is low and use as many HP as possible against plate and maybe even mail users
    This isn't per Holy Power, this is per debuff stack as applied by the Seal. The PTR Seal of Justice (when they wanted to rework it) applied a debuff that caused TV to do X% extra damage per stack. The idea I posted isn't entirely different, but it makes TV feel like a finisher on high armor targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Alocin View Post
    Also you need to be careful with dealing 100% Holy Damage, Paladins need to be able to deal physical damage because they are a melee class. Making them reliant on magic damage makes them overly susceptible to silences in PvP.
    Survival Hunters...?

I think we're going to need something with most specs being buffed around us in our mediocrity, even ones (Assassination, Affliciton) that are already OP in many respects. I don't know if this is it, but I would not complain if they went with it.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alocin View Post
    That alone isn't an issue, if it's a weapon attack it's (generally) susceptible to Disarms (which it still would be even with 100% Holy damage), if it's a Spellcast it's generally prevented by Silence. Case in point, I don't believe Frost Strike is prevented by Silence but it does all Frost damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzaikoo View Post
    The ONLY problem i see with this is that Paladins would use 1 HP on casters all the time since their armor is low and use as many HP as possible against plate and maybe even mail users
    That's not the only problem - the other problem is that you still wouldn't wait until 5. Not sure what it would be exactly but there'd be a point and people will do maths, where the extra TV's you get will outweigh the increased damage from waiting until 4 or 5. You'd probably end up using it on 2 or 3 all the time.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make it a talent and I'll be content. I'd rather have the choice tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Make it a talent and I'll be content. I'd rather have the choice tbh
    I second that, i am keen on more offensive abilities, however i am curious on where the talent should be put and what it would replace

Maybe if they put it in place of Divine Purpose, and made that baseline. The problem is, talents are supposed to be appealing to every spec. What would the effect for Prot and Holy be? Does Holy really need double strength Word of Glory? Prot's finisher is already pure Holy damage.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"