Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Blizzard should implement something like "Smart Loot" which will be up soon in Diablo 3. For example we have 2 plate users in the raid and on last week raid we had 1-2 plate drops from EVERY boss. Thats on full 13/13hc run, 10man. Not a single item was given to them, all was disenchanted. The current system working not very good... Especially in 10man.

My story, as a hunter.
    Trinket from 1st boss dropped for our guild 1 time (about 1.5month ago), 24kills combined + ~15coins. Luckily i was the only one who needed it...
    Trinket from 3rd boss dropped 2 times (1 from boss and 1 from coin to our rogue), both 3 weeks ago, 23kills combined + 23coins. Coined in total ~12 items, but not a single trinket.
    Boots from 4th boss dropped 1 time (a day ago on my last raid), 23kills combined + 23coins. I also coined 5bracers, 3 bows and once a shared loot bow... But no boots, of course.
    Thats all for me, all other pieces i have received weeks and weeks ago, mostly on our first kills etc. I was just unlucky with 2 trinkets and boots.

Few other ppl in the guild still missing some items, which NEVER dropped for them.

Anyway! I wish you best luck in next tier, hopefully it will be better :>

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    Blizzard should implement something like "Smart Loot" which will be up soon in Diablo 3. For example we have 2 plate users in the raid and on last week raid we had 1-2 plate drops from EVERY boss. Thats on full 13/13hc run, 10man. Not a single item was given to them, all was disenchanted. The current system working not very good... Especially in 10man.
    How about make "smart loot" where the players can make a list of items they would want and the game then drops those in order... Anyway, if you're at 13/13hc then drops don't really matter anymore. Of course you will be DEing stuff because the progress is over and most people are geared. Stop obsessing over some "missing items" and just use what happens to drop, you'll have a much healthier gaming experience.

What Blizzard really should do is to get rid of the primary/secondary stat split. Add a bunch of new stats, and then drop completely randomized gear. That would make loot actually interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Given the content of his post, what does "Need to clear" (which he never claimed, tho there was a mention of a staff that would have been "helpful" for their druid) have to do with "We cleared heroic and there are so many items that never dropped!" Which I think is a valid complaint.

Just because you don't NEED a certain item for progession, doens't mean you stop wanting it or stop wanting to empower/progress your character.
    Yea exactly my point of view. Just because im 13/13, that doesnt mean i dont want to advance my character.

Also quite saddening to see how many people are struggling with loot . (Brofist to all of you with similar problems)