How many warriors are truly good at both Fury and Arms? (PVE)

Is it easy to be good at both Fury and Arms?

Will the stat priority change much Fury/Arms such that we have to reforge every fight?

In any case, I am looking for a good Arms warrior for our 25m 5.4 team. Oceanic time-zone. PM if interested.

I raid as arms mainly, though I took a break from raiding early ToT, I am 536 ilvl and 10/13 H, I can say that arms is a pretty easy spec to learn and even master in pve, though I still love it, the rotation is a little bland though compared to what it used to be.

The stat priority for arms i found to be crit > mastery = haste (more or less, the difference between haste and mastery is somewhat minimal). Though I believe once we reach enough crit chance arms may start gemming straight strength. but yes, I believe fury stat priorities are different as fury will most likely start stacking mastery as they will have enough crit from gear to maintain a very high enrage uptime. I imagine alot of warriors will have arms pve and fury pve specs ready, and use arms for aoe fights and fury for single target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

I've raided both at least some in every tier (except ToT since no good 2h yet) and kept ranks on every fight with both.

Arms is easy so it isn't really hard anyway.

Disguising a recruitment post as a question is sneaky.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can honestly say I do better as arms than fury, but that's mostly because I find arms much more enjoyable. But fury is as of now miles ahead, therefor I perform better as fury than arms.
    Regarding stats.. Yes. you will need to reforge everytime. Haste is now a strong stat for arms. After 32% crit you start to reforge towards haste. That's because Overpower reaches 100% internal crit chance. As for gems, crit is still favourable. Maybe that'll change in 5.4, that I'm not too sure of.

To get a good understanding about arms, you can head over here: http://www.icy-veins.com/arms-warrior-wow-pve-dps-guide
    Last edited by Fog; 2013-08-19 at 07:41 AM.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Ran a few LFRs on my arms warrior.. not too bad.. even without dancing steel enchant and reforging.

1 thing I don't quite understand is the usage of slam. Purely using OP and HS appears to yield comparable or even better results than using slam.

I can play arms alright on the PTR. I have single target more or less down, maybe work on multitarget a bit.

I've mastered fury as of a while ago.

I understand 2-3 targets use sweeping strikes and Thunder clap to spread debuff.

4-5 use thunder clap and WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    I can play arms alright on the PTR. I have single target more or less down, maybe work on multitarget a bit.

Deleted
    Stat priorities are going to remain similar, only issue is that arms doesn't benefit from hit above 7.5% which we have alot of this tier.

As for difficulty of both specs, I picked up warrior late in t14 and have had rank multiple rank 1-5s for each spec on heroic bosses both 10 and 25 man, arms was alot easier to get the hang of.

I'd say I'm good as Fury, and fairly average as Arms. Just can't stand the Arms playstyle.

Gonna go Arms this week on easy farm bosses to practice in prep for 5.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post

More like master bates jalopy.

Ya arms will take a little practice to get back into the grove of. But not much.