Thread: Rerolls in SoO

Deleted

Rerolls in SoO

Struggling to find an answer to this at the moment... In Siege of Ogrimmar will we be using Mogu Runes of Fate for rerolls on loot, or are they introducing a new thing to collect and the MRoF will only work in ToT?

I thought they were introducing a new one (from Timeless Isle) but now I am not sure

Thanks for any help :-) So much new stuff is coming, it's hard to keep up! (and yes, I am excited)

New reroll coins. 50 of the same coins.

I believe they are called Warforged Seals

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    So am I correct to assume that MV, HOF, TES will be on the gold coin, TOT will be on the current coin or will it revert to gold to? While SOO will use Warforged Seals. 50 silver will still buy the the latest reroller currency.

They sure are starting to add alot of currencies again, after previously stated many times that they wanted to have less of them (ie different pvp tokens for every battleground etc).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    So am I correct to assume that MV, HOF, TES will be on the gold coin, TOT will be on the current coin or will it revert to gold to? While SOO will use Warforged Seals. 50 silver will still buy the the latest reroller currency.

They sure are starting to add alot of currencies again, after previously stated many times that they wanted to have less of them (ie different pvp tokens for every battleground etc).
    Yeah this is what it seems like!

Thanks for the answers - I am compiling a "what do I need to do when 5.4 hits" list as we plan to get into the Raid right away :-)

In 5.4 for ToT you can buy the Mogu Runes with Timeless Coins from a vendor on the Timeless Isle.

Deleted
    Imagine if since they're called 'warforged' seals they'd give warforged items rather than a chance to?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by faerierhona View Post
    Yeah this is what it seems like!

Thanks for the answers - I am compiling a "what do I need to do when 5.4 hits" list as we plan to get into the Raid right away :-)
    Maybe you want to share your results with us?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reflection View Post
    Maybe you want to share your results with us?
    Happy to when I have completed it :-)