Deleted

lei shen trinket vs lfr breath

as affliction which is best? seeing as lei shen is quite rng.

armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Aqira/simple

Deleted
    if the UVLS is ilvl 522 and up, definately pick that over lfr breath any day of the week, its by far the best of the 2.

Deleted
    Lei Shen trinket if you can manage to maintain it, keep in mind that it makes all your dots crit, from then on its just about making sure your dots does not fall off.

Deleted
    you guys have to remember, that uvls resulting in a lesser haunt uptime, unless you refresh your dots manually. but in almost all cases you'll refresh your dots with sb:ss when uvls proccs. also breath has much haste on it, affliction strongest stat atm. so i dont believe that uvls is that much better than lfr breath.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be glad to get rid of UVLS pretty soon here. The proc rate is shit, and in 5.4 it's going to get worse. Trinkets shouldn't be that gamebreaking.

lock ULVS away and swallow its key so you never have to play with it, then freely use breath!
    green is the color!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    I'll be glad to get rid of UVLS pretty soon here. The proc rate is shit, and in 5.4 it's going to get worse. Trinkets shouldn't be that gamebreaking.
    i agree, but they shouldnt be as bad as those from 5.4 either.

Deleted
    UVLS should be quite far ahead of the LFR BOTH in simcraft numbers and if I were to do it myself. But the usefulness of UVLS is also more limited by your reaction-speed and general dot management, than the usefulness of BOTH.

Generally, higher itemlevel = better item

Edit:
    UVLS is extremely random (all RPPM trinkets are.. but this one is worse) and I find it extraordinarily annoying to play with. I use it as demo ofc, but even with the Everlasting Affliction glyph I have trouble keeping up a 100% critting doom, with a 530 ilvl UVLS.

Deleted
    i'd go with using the uvls, it has the biggest impact on your dps provided you use it correctly

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    i'd go with using the uvls, it has the biggest impact on your dps provided you use it correctly

You mean providing it actually procs? Its by far the most annoying and random trinket in game, 7 minute without proc sometimes is just not good enough. Breath imo takes prio on it

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorgon View Post
    You mean providing it actually procs? Its by far the most annoying and random trinket in game, 7 minute without proc sometimes is just not good enough. Breath imo takes prio on it
    Even if you use the LFR UVLS, i DOUBT you go 7 min w/o a proc.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you might be lucky and get that one proc you get in a down time part of the fight.... makes me realy love that trinket...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Even if you use the LFR UVLS, i DOUBT you go 7 min w/o a proc.
    Entire Lei Shen fight 10 man normal without 1 proc... your doubting is correct . I know its pure unlucky but its just to say that the trinket is way to RNG

Love it when it aligns with everything, hate it when it does not.

It's just sad that even if you do a perfect boss fight, you wont have great dps unless you've good trinket proccs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorgon View Post
    it's never procd less than 3 times in a fight for me at any point, so i find it to actually be quite reliable