Thread: Arms week

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xeek87 View Post
    I have tested it 10 hours ago and it did not work
    And confirmed right after. Everyone thank Xeek for ruining Arms for us!

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What since when? What happened when I was sleeping <.<?
    Was stealth nerfed sometime during the last 24 hours on PTR. This means Arms is down the drain as a single target spec, but for cleave/AOE it is still very strong. The nerf was needed since the 2p was litteraly 60% of Arms rage gain. However even with the buff to MS it still means Fury is ahead of Arms on singel target by about 40-50k DPS. With MS buff and old 2p Arms was withing 2% of Fury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliria View Post
    Was stealth nerfed sometime during the last 24 hours on PTR. This means Arms is down the drain as a single target spec, but for cleave/AOE it is still very strong. The nerf was needed since the 2p was litteraly 60% of Arms rage gain. However even with the buff to MS it still means Fury is ahead of Arms on singel target by about 40-50k DPS. With MS buff and old 2p Arms was withing 2% of Fury.
    Sigh, and here I was preparing and perfecting my arms gear and stuff for the patch.
    Give OP a flat +50% damage or increase mastery to 100% wpn damage or something >,<

10+ Year Old Account
    That's kind of suck. Shame difference is so high, that we have to play fury on single target...They should incrased weapon damage % on mastery or op damage to lower the difference between fury and arms. 50k on single target is way too much to play whichever spec you like.

40-50k sounds a bit high if arms was 2% behind ~7k , from what I read the 2set was worth 47k in BiS the change halves the value so that would be total ~30k difference?? Was looking forward to staying arms guess I'll be switching to fury for half the fights now.

When Collision coded the change to 2p in Simcraft he posted that arms went from 403k DPS to 363k DPS on single target. So the difference is quite significant. I believe TG sims out around 410k DPS at BiS level, so Arms was getting quite close. Now it's down the gutter again.