Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    The buff to Murder of Crows has been interpreted as compensation for the elimination of Readiness.

The change to Deterrence is an unquestionable nerf, and Ghostcrawler's comments regarding its being a buff or some sort of "compensation" are either another sign (among many) that he has a poor grasp on current game mechanics or that he is deliberately deceptive (and thinks we're stupid enough to believe him).
    I haven't been on PTR at all so I can neither confirm nor dismiss Deterrence as being a nerf. However, at one point GC said that Deterrence will get 2 charges on every cooldown. So after 3 minutes you'd have 2 charges to use even if you used up the 2 charges 3 minutes ago. I haven't seen anyone confirm that this is how Deterrence currently works on PTR so it is possible that it will work like the normal charge system does and just award 1 charge everytime the CD finishes in which case it is a substantial nerf to our only defensive CD.

Quote Originally Posted by El Plastico View Post
    Good riddance Mr readiness, you make everything too complicated and you won't be missed by me.
    How was it so complicated?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evixy View Post
    I haven't seen anyone confirm that this is how Deterrence currently works on PTR so it is possible that it will work like the normal charge system does and just award 1 charge everytime the CD finishes in which case it is a substantial nerf to our only defensive CD.
    As of the most recent PTR build, it uses the normal charge system. It's somewhere around a 50% nerf to its possible uptime.

If that's a "buff" vs. live, it's no wonder this class fares so poorly in balance patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Complicated because it forced me to use a timer addons for the first time since wrath. I also had to write 2 macros and use up 2 action bar slots for it. I'm glad to see the talent going away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Theres a 26 page topic of Hunters complaining and talking about the horrible state they are in at the moment. PvE DPS isn't high, it's actually a pretty serious issue.
    On top of that Readiness was pointless fodder. I'm massively looking forward to free up that pointless keybind.
    Im not complaining, im just asking why its getting removed /why we dont get a buff cus we lose Readiness.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. Thanks for the answers guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    There's actually quite a few buffs coming for all three specs. Not huge ones but they're there.
    Did you just read the patch notes in a vacuum and not try to check how they actually affect the class? Or how PTR raid testing with restricted item levels is not indicative of live realm raiding with live realm ilvls? Oh, they said Explosive Shot's damage is increased by 18%, oh Kill Command's damage is increased by 15%.....that's all well and good, but when RPPM is nerfed heavily and our scaling with secondary stats is still awful, and when various sims are showing hunters losing around 15-17k dps from the current live game where we aren't super high to begin with, I really have to wonder where are these "quite a few buffs" you are seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by El Plastico View Post
    Complicated because it forced me to use a timer addons for the first time since wrath. I also had to write 2 macros and use up 2 action bar slots for it. I'm glad to see the talent going away.
    I....wat. Two action bars? How?

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    I....wat. Two action bars? How?
    I think he means just 2 ability slots. 2 macros for Readiness which arent necessary to use it.