Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    To impress the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

Not everyone raids just for loot, I raided back in TBC for the goal of killing bosses that were huge lore figures, the story kept me going, not to mention the feeling of raiding with a bunch of guildies/friends coming together as a team, getting past hurdles on bosses with dedication and team work, that feeling when after weeks of wiping on a new boss, finally nailing him, moving onto the next tier and being in awe of the new raid environment.

Loot was just a bonus to get you to that next hurdle.

Deleted
    What's the point of leveling, they are just gonna raise the level cap next expansion.

Raiding is fun.

F is for friends who do stuff together
    U is for you and me
    N is for anywhere and anytime at all
    Down here in the deep blue sea

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm living in China but registered to EU servers. I wasn't ever ready to raid until now and I can't, haha! The reasons I personally see for raiding are to push yourself. To push your item level, to push your skill level and to achieve what few folks in WoW have done. Here's hoping I can find some runs on open raid soon!

Fun. Duh.

What would you prefer?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What's the point of leveling, they are just gonna raise the level cap next expansion.
    IKR?

What's the point of breathing in oxygen, I'm just going to convert it to carbon dioxide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I dont feel like such an alcoholic if Im getting drunk on a wednesday in vent as I would if I wasnt. Thats why I raid.