Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Blink strikes should still be better. They buffed AMoC, but in some cases it may be a slight nerf or a slight buff.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Blink strikes should still be better. They buffed AMoC, but in some cases it may be a slight nerf or a slight buff.
    you are wrong in all cases WARLOCK is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    you are wrong in all cases WARLOCK is better.
    Even if that is the case, this isn't the thread to say that you think warlocks are superior to hunters.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    we've got buffs but the nerf to RPPM stuff is a pain in the ass. I think that we'll improve as we get SoO gear specially trinkets and tier bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by mokuton View Post
    we've got buffs but the nerf to RPPM stuff is a pain in the ass. I think that we'll improve as we get SoO gear specially trinkets and tier bonuses.
    umm sorry but.... Duh? Of course we will improve as we get gear... the thing is most other classes will improve better due to most classes having good scaling. Hunters dont have good scaling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    But if there is any logic/math behind why AMoC would suddenly overtake Blink Strikes with 3K dps, I'm all ears tbh. I just can't for the life of me figure out why.
    Maybe because aMoC (.206) scales better with RAP than BS (.168)?

Unlike aMoC, BS scales with Haste though but new gear will improve RAP much more than Haste will affect WH uptime.

Not saying aMoC is truly better but it can make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Maybe because aMoC (.206) scales better with RAP than BS (.168)?

Unlike aMoC, BS scales with Haste though but new gear will improve RAP much more than Haste will affect WH uptime.

Not saying aMoC is truly better but it can make sense.
    BS scales directly with every stat we have because it's pet damage. AMoC doesn't scale with haste at all AFAIK, which would imply that even if it had stronger AP scaling, it shouldn't be able to overtake.

Can someone bribe lokrick to fine tune the SV profile on SimC.. This is anecdotal but i did multiple 10 min tests with all buffs and lust, hast > crit for BM and crit > haste for SV and I was consistently doing anywhere from 10-15k more dps as SV.. CD reduc and ebon.. Which ofcourse doesn't mean much but it has me curious to say the least.. Even if they are equal, in real raid settings, SV should do slightly better cuz of target switching and whatnot.. Although i'm not a fan of the 4 pc SV.. my fingers were in legit pain after a few tests.. the most button spamming rotation I have ever encountered..