Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Screenshots of your hairy arse, or what the hell are you talking about? I still have no clue who the hell are you and what I have done to wrong you (outside your imagination) before you started begging for attention in this thread.
    Point proven once more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Unsubscribed along with the rest of the 700,000 a couple quarters ago.

It wasnt just the valor cap thing, it was several factors, and the lacking excitement was one of them.
    "Why I quit" threads are not allowed. If you make a thread about WoW lacking excitement and then espouse that this is why you quit, then you are breaking forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    So it is not the tools? People didn't want a mandatory RealID. Guess that would change the behavior of most the toxic players a lot. Same with Cross Realm LFD/LFR. Both are "tools" Blizzard could have (not) implemented. Even you behave different in WoW and the forums than in real life, maybe i should link some personal information about you incl. screenshots. Then you can stop blaming others, because you are just as big a part of the toxic community.
    Oh my aching head.

The problem is NOT the tools. The problem are the people who are tools that like to make people's gaming difficult.

And seriously, comparing ReadID, an idea that was so monumentally stupid and could expose people to real life issues, for no reason at all with in game tools that affect nothing but someone's gaming experience? How about .. NO. These things not remotely comparable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reufio View Post
    "Why I quit" threads are not allowed. If you make a thread about WoW lacking excitement and then espouse that this is why you quit, then you are breaking forum rules.
    I think more to the point, if he quit, why is he still here posting?

It's just another example of how people can't just let go and move on.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Point proven once more...
    Point that when you act like an asshole the answers come in kind? Yep. That you proved indeed.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    Oh my aching head.

The problem is NOT the tools. The problem are the people who are tools that like to make people's gaming difficult.

And seriously, comparing ReadID, an idea that was so monumentally stupid and could expose people to real life issues, for no reason at all with in game tools that affect nothing but someone's gaming experience? How about .. NO. These things not remotely comparable.

- - - Updated - - -

I think more to the point, if he quit, why is he still here posting?

It's just another example of how people can't just let go and move on.
    Maybe take your own signature at heart: you've been spouting all kinds of opinions presented as facts... The problem IS the tools.

Maybe take your own signature at heart: you've been spouting all kinds of opinions presented as facts... The problem IS the tools.
    You're just wrong. Time for you to get some better arguments. Picking on my signature is not an example of a good arguments.

And no, I'm not presenting opinions as facts. I'm presenting opinions as opinions. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it isn't the tools.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Point that when you act like an asshole the answers come in kind? Yep. That you proved indeed.
    So again: you are as much a part of the toxic community just by replying in kind. So stop all the high-and-mighty posts you make all the time, because 1) every time you are proven wrong you change the subject (or never reply anymore) and 2) you are as big a problem as you blame the rest of.

WoW definitely has changed but there's still room for fun I think: stuff like heroic raids, brawler's guild, challenge modes..... I feel bad for people that just do LFR and that's it lol, really boring experience, but I will say it seems like most people just hang out in ogrimmar and occasionally do pokemon or farm old raids for mounts.

So again: you are as much a part of the toxic community just by replying in kind.

and 2) you are as big a problem as you blame the rest of.
    Says the person who's doing his best to provoke an argument. Did I perhaps get your previous account on this forum banned before or where's that hostility coming from? It's not normal or healthy for sure.

1) every time you are proven wrong you change the subject (or never reply anymore)
    It's just smarter to stop replying to idiots and trolls because on this forum you get infractions faster from calling people idiots or trolls for a reason than actually being an idiot or a troll.
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2013-08-20 at 09:11 PM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

So again: you are as much a part of the toxic community just by replying in kind. So stop all the high-and-mighty posts you make all the time, because 1) every time you are proven wrong you change the subject (or never reply anymore) and 2) you are as big a problem as you blame the rest of.
    There's only so much BS people can take before they get snippy.

You're just wrong. Time for you to get some better arguments. Picking on my signature is not an example of a good arguments.

And no, I'm not presenting opinions as facts. I'm presenting opinions as opinions. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it isn't the tools.
    Well, didn't you say the tools are NOT the problem? Isn't that presented as a fact?
    And saying others lack arguments when you can't even prove that the tools are NOT the problem? Who's having a problem backing up the things he writes?

- - - Updated - - -

There's only so much BS people can take before they get snippy.
    Well, only 2 posts it seems... Time for some anger management training.

- - - Updated - - -

Says the person who's doing his best to provoke an argument. Did I perhaps get your previous account on this forum banned before or where's that hostility coming from? It's not normal or healthy for sure.

It's just smarter to stop replying to idiots and trolls because on this forum you get infractions faster from calling people idiots or trolls for a reason than actually being an idiot or a troll.
    Lol, see how you change the subject to my supposed hostility... and see that you claim everyone that has a different opinion than yours is an idiot?

10+ Year Old Account
    2) Daily Heroic Scenario
    3) Daily Heroic Dungeon
    4) Battlefield Barrens weekly
    5) An LFR or two
    6) Rinse and repeat.
    Umm ok. So you do the most boring of all contents and then complain that there is no excitement?
    Jaylock, your other threads at least had sparked interesting thoughts. This just seems like a lame trollbait to me.

But I'll humor you:
    -Login on Wednesday (EU)
    -Pick up a few buddys and chainrun HC-Scenarios till valor cap. (Takes about an hour)
    Bucket list completed.

After that: Do heroic raids with your guild and enjoy the excitement of hard mean bad guys stomping you repeatedly until you make them eat dust and lick your boots. ... Or hooves in my case, though few bosses are lucky enough to be granted that honor. :P

Deleted
    Oh god, Jaylock again.

Is it really that surprising that you find something you've been doing for years not that exciting? If you don't like it just stop playing instead of starting another thread that isn't going anywhere.

Honestly speaking i dont know why i play WoW. I sorta just AFK in Shrine or SW....hmmm...time to quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It boggles my mind why people play if they find it so dull, I've been leveling battle pets all day in preparation of the celestial tournament..I'm terrified :P I think you just need to do what you enjoy rather than trying to find reasons to play 0o

As a general and only half on-topic comment; People really need to learn when to quit, and also need to learn that they are unique and everyone is not like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    It boggles my mind why people play if they find it so dull, I've been leveling battle pets all day in preparation of the celestial tournament..I'm terrified :P
    Dang it, I knew I had forgotten something. Oh well, guess the pets will still be there in 5.4.^^
    But seriously, is that activity really fun for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    But seriously, is that activity really fun for you?
    I have over 519 unique pets..I'm slightly addicted :S

Well, didn't you say the tools are NOT the problem? Isn't that presented as a fact?
    And saying others lack arguments when you can't even prove that the tools are NOT the problem? Who's having a problem backing up the things he writes
    When I use the term fact in something I wrote, you'll know it's not just my opinion. Until then, I'm not going to preface every effing post with IMO to satisfy people who should know that pretty much anything people post here is opinion. But the reality is that all opinions are not created equally. Opinions supported by logic and common sense are more reasonable than those that are simply things people pull out of their rear ends.

As far as tools or people is concerned, it doesn't take a super genius to come to the conclusion that since LFR works just fine for most people that the problem is -not- LFR. You can argue all day about it being the tools, but basic, simple logic does not support that conclusion. Logically, it is NOT the tools. But I guess using your logic, if someone takes a hammer and kills someone, then it's clearly the fault of the hammer, not the nutter who used it as a murder weapon.

Deleted
    Why play the game if you see it boring?
    Last edited by mmoc5fcc2024c1; 2013-08-20 at 09:49 PM.