Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by healzforu View Post
    The problem is, this is why blues don't even like to hint, because people take everything out of context and claim confirmed, when it clearly was not confirmed. To many people spread false information, then other people claim blizz lied, yet they never even confirmed the date.
    This so much, I really wish people would not go on MMO-C and rage about things like this, this is why we don't get closer contact with the devs.

They need to word every single thing they say so carefully it is just easier for them to say nothing.

All because some dickhead on MMO-C will not go OMFG I CAN'T BELEIVE BLIZZARD LIED OMFG YOU SUX SO HARD.

./sigh

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    I watched the video on the german site, it doesn't say anything about September 10th. However, the way things are looking it will likely not be Aug 27th.
    dont know how you overheared it but the first question is when the patch will release and the answer 10th september

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    Uhm, are they really going to release it on 9/11? (or well the day before in the US) - I thought most companies (not solely video game genre) stay clear of that week ?
    ... Why exactly?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, are they really going to release it on 9/11? (or well the day before in the US) - I thought most companies (not solely video game genre) stay clear of that week ?
    It's 9/10 in US, and 9/11 is hardly a special date in EU. So, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumdidum View Post
    dont know how you overheared it but the first question is when the patch will release and the answer 10th september
    Ok yeah I heard it this time. That part was really quiet. Sorry.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    I swear, we go through this every patch. People never want them to release. But FF XIV releases, and Blizzard where they're at now, you can bet want to get the patch out at least by then.
    Anyone who is planning in playing FF is still going to. Also, I doubt Blizzard really cares. Everytime some game comes out people claim the same and nothing ever happens. If FF gets 500k subs they'll be lucky.
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

Are you implying that it's disrespectful to the dead to release video game content on a certain day? O.o

Going by that logic, considering the amount of catastrophes that have happened in recorded history, video game developers would have like 5-10 days a year they can "safely" release content.

Sense, it makes none.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Noone outside the US would think anything of it. As for the US, its not like its a federal holiday, just have a moment of silence, put the flags at half mast, and move on. Companies worry about doing something on this day as much as they do December 7th

I can't believe this even crosses anyone's mind. It's been 12 years, move on. Do you really think anyone is going to say "OMG BLIZZARD MY HUSBAND DIED ON THAT DAY HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT HIS MEMORY BY RELEASING A VIDEO GAME!!" ?
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun