Deleted

Ra-den without HC lei shen

Is possible have access to ra-den without have killed HC lei shen but have an id with it down?

Yes, you can take someone's Ra-den ID as long as you have not done any heroics that week.

If you have an ID, probably. We've brought alts into Ra-den that haven't killed H Lei Shen before. There may be some sort of achievement check for whoever zones in first though.

Whoever you got the ID from will not be able to do Ra-den. You'll also be eating into their attempts. Hopefully you got it legitimately...

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Whoever you got the ID from will not be able to do Ra-den. You'll also be eating into their attempts. Hopefully you got it legitimately...
    Do attempts persist through resets?

Thinking along the lines of an alt saved to it, and just perpetually extending that id to sell raden kills without having to clear lei shen.

Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post

Thinking along the lines of an alt saved to it, and just perpetually extending that id to sell raden kills without having to clear lei shen.
    I don't think you can do that anymore. Once it's dead, it's dead even for the one that extended the raid even if not present.

Deleted
    a heroic ID exists by itself. so even if you save an alt into an ID one week, then extend the next week. everybody that was part of that ID will also have their ID extended. you can't just keep splitting the ID by as many people that were part of it (although that can be done for non heroic IDs)

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    a heroic ID exists by itself. so even if you save an alt into an ID one week, then extend the next week. everybody that was part of that ID will also have their ID extended.
    I am pretty sure you can split a heroic raid ID. In t14, we extended Heroic Will lockout, one person zoned in, then raid lead was passed to another person, who extended his lockout (due to miscommunication) and rest of the raid zoned in. The very first person ended up on a completely different heroic ID (we checked with dbm raid lockout tool) and we had to get a GM to fix it for us.

Idk how that applies to Ra-den's limited attempts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post

Extending a lockout = no reset of that lockout = number of attempts persist

Anyway, if you have your lockout saved to an alt and the main raid kills Ra-den, Ra-den will also be killed for your alt as he has the same lockout ID as the main raid.

Quote Originally Posted by chopp View Post
    I am pretty sure you can split a heroic raid ID. In t14, we extended Heroic Will lockout, one person zoned in, then raid lead was passed to another person, who extended his lockout (due to miscommunication) and rest of the raid zoned in. The very first person ended up on a completely different heroic ID (we checked with dbm raid lockout tool) and we had to get a GM to fix it for us.

Idk how that applies to Ra-den's limited attempts, etc.
    that's just not true. heroic IDs are locked. if your group kills jinrokh on heroic, you get an ID, lets say 123456. Whatever you do that reset is done within that very ID. If one guy leaves the guild, starts a new guild and invites 9 other players to a raid, they will also be in ID 123456 as he's locked to it.

If you kill LeiShen heroic in that ID 123456, then save an alt to it, zone it out and then kill RaDen without that alt being in the raid ... the alt is still locked to ID 123456 and all 13 bosses are killed in that ID. If you extend that, you are extending an empty instance.

There's no way you can juggle things around to make a boss on heroic 'respawn'. Everyone locked to 123456 at any point has access to exactly the same 13 heroic bosses. If anyone kills one of them - be it with 9 completely differnet people - that boss is gone for everyone that entered that instance ID.

As an Elemental Shaman, I was sat for my guild's 1st and 2nd Lei Shen HC kills, but was brought to the Ra-Den kill, so yes, it is very possible

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    As an Elemental Shaman, I was sat for my guild's 1st and 2nd Lei Shen HC kills, but was brought to the Ra-Den kill, so yes, it is very possible
    yep, that's not at all what the OP meant. his guild hasn't killed LeiShen yet. he just figured out that RaDen is easier (and better loot) then LeiShen and wants to skip LS. Which doesn't work unless some guild is kind enough to donate them their weekly RaDen kill. Which I somehow doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by kaib View Post
    yep, that's not at all what the OP meant. his guild hasn't killed LeiShen yet. he just figured out that RaDen is easier (and better loot) then LeiShen and wants to skip LS. Which doesn't work unless some guild is kind enough to donate them their weekly RaDen kill. Which I somehow doubt.
    I understood what he meant, I just gave my personal experience, which proves beyond doubt that it is possible to get access to Ra-Den without having killed Lei-Shen HC even once...
    What is the problem here? there is non.

snip
    Never ever have I said that you can make a boss re-spawn. I said you can split a heroic ID after weekly reset happens.

He specifically states they have an ID with lei shen down. You need to read the OP properly.

Only possibility I can think of is to have a NORMAL clear through twins saved on an alt, then kill Lei shen on heroic to unlock Ra-den. Guessing you probably have to kill ALL bosses on heroic to unlock either Lei Shen heroic or Ra-Den heroic, though, so this likely won't work. Now I'm curious, if anybody knows for sure =p
    Guild - Twitter - 7/7M Highmaul (US#87) - 10/10M Blackrock Foundry (US#49)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubalicious View Post
    Only possibility I can think of is to have a NORMAL clear through twins saved on an alt, then kill Lei shen on heroic to unlock Ra-den. Guessing you probably have to kill ALL bosses on heroic to unlock either Lei Shen heroic or Ra-Den heroic, though, so this likely won't work. Now I'm curious, if anybody knows for sure =p
    Lei Shen doesn't spawn on heroic mode if everything else isn't dead on heroic. Ra-den isn't attackable (and his room doesn't open, but you can still get down there) is Lei Shen isn't killed on heroic.