Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If/when we get a Legion expansion..

Do you expect the return of KJ as an important villian in a patch like x.2 or x.3 then following would be x.4 with Sargeras? Thoughts?

15+ Year Old Account
    Why aye he'll be there. It will be the games final swan song so it has to be explosive.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'd make a pretty fair Lei Shen/Vashj/TK Kael'thas/Yogg-esque boss. A "mid tier" boss before Sarg, maybe.

Depends how they use him though. I'm not sure if they'd use KJ as a main antagonist after the Sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they would save Sargeras for even later if they could. But Kil'Jaden will most definitely be part of the legion expansion, but this time the battle will be a bit more personal considering what happened at the Sunwell.

Kil'jaeden is the current leader of the Legion so I'd expect he'd be the last boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Why aye he'll be there. It will be the games final swan song so it has to be explosive.
    Why would it be "the games final swan song"?... They could have us revisit the legion several times if they so desired, in addition with making up loads of other stuff. For as long as people keep playing the game they will keep making expansions... And even when they stop that they can continue to make other Warcraft games, such as Warcraft 4.

As for the OP, KJ will very likely be a part of the next Legion based expansion. I hope Sargeras isn't, Kil'jaeden is easily strong enough to have his own expansion. Especially considering the Lich King had one of his own, and Kil'jaeden is even stronger than he was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Kil'jaeden is the current leader of the Legion so I'd expect he'd be the last boss.
    Actually Sargeras is the leader but I guess Kil'jaeden could be seen as second in command or something, acting leader if you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Why would it be "the games final swan song"?... They could have us revisit the legion several times if they so desired, in addition with making up loads of other stuff. For as long as people keep playing the game they will keep making expansions... And even when they stop that they can continue to make other Warcraft games, such as Warcraft 4.

As for the OP, KJ will very likely be a part of the next Legion based expansion. I hope Sargeras isn't, Kil'jaeden is easily strong enough to have his own expansion. Especially considering the Lich King had one of his own, and Kil'jaeden is even stronger than he was.
    Imo KJ shouldn't have his "own" expansion because he could easily be fit into a Legion expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    He'd make a pretty fair Lei Shen/Vashj/TK Kael'thas/Yogg-esque boss. A "mid tier" boss before Sarg, maybe.

Depends how they use him though. I'm not sure if they'd use KJ as a main antagonist after the Sunwell.
    He would have to be one of the mains considering what happen at Sunwell imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Karvak View Post
    Actually Sargeras is the leader but I guess Kil'jaeden could be seen as second in command or something, acting leader if you will.
    He's the acting leader currently due to Sargeras being "banished."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing less than removal of the spirit of Sargeras from this universe will suffice (if he's already dead will we have to resurrect him just to kill him proper-like)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    He's the acting leader currently due to Sargeras being "banished."
    banished but not destroyed!

If the next expansion is "The Dark Below" as many people suspect - it would make sense that the Tomb of Sargeras could potentially be involved and that we may at some point face the Avatar of Sargeras, much like the first Guardian faced years ago. The Tomb of Sargeras was raised from the depths by Gul'dan, and those islands are currently not in game and it is unknown what became of them. The naga/Azshara are closely tied to the legion - as they originally wanted to summon the legion and Sargeras into Azeroth in the War of the Ancients. There is a lot of potential there with a fluid tie-in to a potential final Legion based expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kil'Jaeden will of course be brought back so we can put him in the ground permanently. I'd wager he'd be the final boss of a six boss raid instance in the first tier. That way they give us a big lore win early, free up the expansion mid tier for important plot development, and leave the final raid tier for Sargeras himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Karvak View Post
    He's definitely not holding the place for Sargeras, he wants the Legion for himself. Sargeras would likely have to take the Legion back by force should he ever find his body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avallon View Post
    If the next expansion is "The Dark Below" as many people suspect - it would make sense that the Tomb of Sargeras could potentially be involved and that we may at some point face the Avatar of Sargeras, much like the first Guardian faced years ago. The Tomb of Sargeras was raised from the depths by Gul'dan, and those islands are currently not in game and it is unknown what became of them. The naga/Azshara are closely tied to the legion - as they originally wanted to summon the legion and Sargeras into Azeroth in the War of the Ancients. There is a lot of potential there with a fluid tie-in to a potential final Legion based expansion.
    I would love to face the Avatar of Sargeras and having TDB lead to a Legion expansion, all I can do is just hope.

Honestly I kind of hope we never fight Sargeras. He's been built up too much. He can incinerate a planet just by standing on it. How are we supposed to fight something that big and powerful and have it be a satisfying experience? I ask this with the Deathwing fight in mind. An army of Deathwings couldn't put a scratch on Sargeras. Deathwing is visible from space. And his fight was unpopular, because the only targets we were able to reach on his body were his claws. If we were to extrapolate that out to Sargeras, we would either be trying to kill him by stabbing his bunions through metal skin a few meters thick, or be doing Fantastic Voyage crap in his fiery veins. In either case we should by all rights have burned to death before getting within a thousand miles of his physical body.

I'd say that if anyone could think of a way to do it, it would be Blizzard. But then, they also did the Deathwing fight. And then we get treated to another full raid patch of people saying "man, the Fallen Titan fight should have been so much more epic," which frankly I'm not sure I could take.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    Imo KJ shouldn't have his "own" expansion because he could easily be fit into a Legion expansion.
    His expansion would be a legion expansion. I just don't want Sargeras and Kil'jaeden in the same one. That would be an insult to how strong Kil'jaeden supposedly really is.

The Legion has so many worlds that I feel like Kil'jaeden can easily have his own expansion, and Sargeras another. There's just so much lore for the Burning Legion, too much potential to lock it down to one expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the next Burning Legion expansion i want Kil'jaedan to be the ultimate boss, i don't really want to fight Sargeras in the next BL expansion, we could get some info about him, but not like a boss or anything, he could come with another wow expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    His expansion would be a legion expansion. I just don't want Sargeras and Kil'jaeden in the same one. That would be an insult to how strong Kil'jaeden supposedly really is.
    Ohhh it seens that i'm not the only one who thinks that XD

Deleted
    Sargeras is too big to have his own expansion. Save him for the closing event on WoW and the opening of WoW2 / Warcraft ? . This is IT! The raid will only happen for 1 day, a sunday. Using WoW-Super-Virtrual-Releam System everyone from the world is on ONE server. Everyone has been given a free level 100 with 100 rune stars. This is the final battle with ALL the classes of ALL the factions THERE! The Horde's Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, Goblins, Forsaken, Blood Elves, Naga, Pandaren and Furblogs fighting along side The Alliance's Humans, Night Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, Spacegoats, Pandaren, Worgen, Naga and Furblogs. The Naruu in the background with a paladin in golden armour leading ALL of AZEROTH'S FORCES. Heck- Even Bolvar and his Scourge are HERE! The paladin goes to the leader of The Horde and talks to him "Warchief Nazgrim, Are you ready?". "I've been ready since you saved me and showed me the future." The paladin went to the High King of the Alliance, "Father, the Horde is ready, Bolvar's forces are ready to flank and Illdian's Demon Hunters have their warglaives ready. Just tell me when your forces are ready." "My forces are already ready, Anduin." said the King. "And remember, I'm proud of you." The king and the prince nodded at each other. "CITEZENS OF AZEROTH! WE SHALL NOT LET THE LEGEION DESTROY OUR LANDS LIKE THEY DESTROED THE ORCS AND DRAENIS!" "THIS IS OUR HOME! THE HOME MANY OF US HAVE FOUGHT FOR! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE! They all charge into battle.

Fools! YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT THE LEGION? *HELLFIRE*
    And then everyone died.

WoW2/Warcraft ? is you living on what remains of AZEROTH!

Sargeras has been built up to much in the lore as a true diety, if we ever fight him it would have to be something like a "Remnant of Sargeras spirit" or something like that. Something so watered down that it wouldn't really be Sargeras, just something that carried his name.

Kil'jaeden is the only recognizable Legion figure left at this point. If he dies without at least an entire expansion establishing new Legion lore, the Legion will be effectively eradicated since there wouldn't be any Legion characters worthy of making an expansion about.

I seriously doubt we will fight Sargeras or Kil'jaeden in the near future. At least two more expansions will have to pass in my opinion before Kil'jaeden can be killed off, and they both have to have Legion related lore. If Blizzard really wants to remove the Legion forever I guess they could do it, but that would remove any relation the game would have to the lore from Warcraft and they would have to really start making new stuff up.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    "MT was merely a setback..." - Kael'thas
    "You are not prepared" - Illidan

I do believe. Hope we revisit one of them atleast