Ubisoft announces Panzer General Online

It is official, Ubisoft has announced an MMO version of its Panzer General franchise

http://mmo-play.com/mmo-news/panzer-...line-announced

Any body else exited for this ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strugler View Post
    It is official, Ubisoft has announced an MMO version of its Panzer General franchise

http://mmo-play.com/mmo-news/panzer-...line-announced

Any body else exited for this ?
    Aww, its a tank game. I got all excited for a sequel to SEGA's panzer dragoon series.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Hmm, definately if it resembles anything from the old games. Really weird to see this after looking up Panzer general 1 again this afternoon to see if if i could download it somewhere and play it again fromm a nostalgic point of view. I really played that game for years back in the day from i think 1994 or something till like early 2000's. If its anything like the original game i''ll definately try it (turn based strategy), if its going to be like a WoT game or a RTS i'll prolly wont.

Something that doesn't really interest me but I hope things work out well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    Aww, its a tank game. I got all excited for a sequel to SEGA's panzer dragoon series.
    Oh Man, panzer dragon was a great game back in the days. But that is Sega for you they always kills their franchises prematurely (i am looking at you shenmue)

They are actually doing a spiritual sequel to Panzer Dragoon.

Though the bad news is that it's an Xbox One exclusive.

It's called Crimson Dragon - and it's done by the Panzer Dragoon team.

10+ Year Old Account
    same , was SUPER excited for all of... 5 seconds, then crushing disappointment.

EDIT: Crimson Dragon looks okay... but tbh what I REALLY want is an HD remake of Panzar Dragoon Saga! That game was AWESOME!
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-08-20 at 12:54 AM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    They are actually doing a spiritual sequel to Panzer Dragoon.

Though the bad news is that it's an Xbox One exclusive.

It's called Crimson Dragon - and it's done by the Panzer Dragoon team.

I was on the fence about which console to get, this game has helped make that choice much easier.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.