Poll: Would you like this to come true?

Deleted

Unofficial Siege of Orgrimmar Closing Cinematic

So this is a little idea I came up with in my lonely little mind about what I think should happen in the closing cinematic for Siege of Orgrimmar, once Garrosh has been brought to 0% health, AND NO LESS.

Garrosh collapses to the floor, bloody and beaten and corrupted beyond comprehension. Varian holds a sword to his throat and says "for all the innocents you murdered. All the people you tortured and corrupted and slayed. For Theramore and for my son, I grant you death, not victory."
    He raises his sword to decapitate Garrosh, but Thrall shouts "STOP! You know the way of the Horde, Wrynn, you know it better than any other of the Alliance. 'Victory or death', THEY are the ultimate reward for any orc. He... deserves... neither. We need to be better than him, for the sake of Azeroth."
    Varian contemplates whether to finish the orc off or not, and turns to walk away. Garrosh crawls towards a spike from his destroyed throne lying on the floor, picks it up and, preparing to drive it into his jugular, Garrosh says "if you will not grant me a warrior's death. I WILL. LOK'TAR..." and BAM, Varian quickly turns around, charges towards Garrosh and slices off both of his arms. Varian looks up at Thrall, and says "do what you will with this scum. The Kor'kron threat is vanquished, and though many have suffered and died, Azeroth can now work on making amends, rebuilding this world and achieving peace. For such reasons, the fate of the Warchief shall not be in the hands of the High King. The Alliance will leave Durotar and deal with it's own problems. Let the new Warchief of the Horde be honorable, Thrall. Do not fail your people again."
    Jaina teleports Varian out of the throne room, and approaches Thrall. Thrall shamefully says "he's right Jaina. I failed my people in putting Garrosh in charge. I stood by idly while he destroyed what I gave years to rebuild... after his father gave his life to save."
    Jaina looks coldly at Thrall, and replies "Garrosh destroyed my home. Killed my people, thousands of them. He... killed me. But now, justice has to be done. I need it. And if Varian won't make Garrosh pay for everything he has done then it has to be me that does."
    She readies a fireball to fling at Garrosh, but Thrall gently holds her wrist and says nothing but "please."
    Jaina grimaces, closes her hand making the fireball disappear, and teleports out.
    Thrall is left alone with Garrosh, bleeding to death. He drops Doomhammer, and approaches his failed successor. Standing above the fallen Warchief, Thrall heals him before he dies from his wounds. Garrosh looks up at Thrall and painfully says "well, old friend. Here we are. The final moment. Do it, shaman. I know you want to. You lust for blood, like all true orcs! I see it in you, Thrall. I see the true Horde in you somewhere. Prove it to me now and show me that you can do what is necessary. Kill me, you PIG. KILL ME!"
    Thrall replies "you failed me. You failed the Horde. You will go down in history as one of the most hated, disgraced and wretched enemy to the Horde and the world. But I will not grant you the death you wish for. Now that you have no arms with which to hold the axe that would otherwise cleave my life's work in two, it makes the most sense that you be sent out into the desert of Durotar, exiled from Orgrimmar. I will not be the one to reunite you with your father, Grom, a true Hellscream and legend of the Horde. He... would be sick."
    The cinematic then cuts to a rugged robed Garrosh walking out of the gates of Orgrimmar, smoke rising from the city and a blood-red sunrise on the horizon. Without arms, the Warchief limps out of the city and turns to face Orgrimmar. Thousands of Horde watch on in shame and silence, as Garrosh turns to walk into the desert. Thrall narrates "whatever should happen to you now will be entirely down to you. Go, start a new life. And always remember that you will never have any place in the Horde for as long as you live. However long that may be."
    As Garrosh walks, a shuffling noise is heard. He turns to find whoever lurks nearby, but suddenly falls to the floor, shakes, and Garrosh turns to look at the figure who stands before him, casting a shadow over him. His final words are:
    "Just as you promised."
    And cut to black.................
    Last edited by mmoc354d40726a; 2013-08-19 at 09:53 PM.

Might want to not make your thread title seem misleading. :P

Dammit. rename your title. otherwise people are going to be pissed
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

I can't really see a closing cinematic being a festival of teabagging you described. So I'd rather the second option in the poll

10+ Year Old Account
    Change the title, and if you don't want to get bashed by a lot of people in the forums change the options too (Some people get irritated when others use the word Gay as Stupid)

And yes, IMO it sounds pretty cool, i was kind of pissed when i read that they were going just to leave Garrosh like that, but i found kind of cool that Varian cuted his arms... and also i liked the fact that you included Vol'jin at the end

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Change the title, and if you don't want to get bashed by a lot of people in the forums change the options too (Some people get irritated when others use the word Gay as Stupid)

And yes, IMO it sounds pretty cool, i was kind of pissed when i read that they were going just to leave Garrosh like that, but i found kind of cool that Varian cuted his arms... and also i liked the fact that you included Vol'jin at the end
    Yeah, nothing says "cool character" as good as shooting a cripple in the back.

10+ Year Old Account
    idk...doesnt sound that climactic to me, seeing as nothing really happens except garrosh's arms getting chopped
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I liked it until the mysterious figure at the end. I get that you would want to connect the last raid to the next expansion or story progression, but Garrosh doesn't lend himself to that. He's all about his own motivations and ends, he's not a puppet.

I dont get the ending? Who is the shadow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofton View Post
    I dont get the ending? Who is the shadow
    Well I guess that's down to you to decide for yourself. I know it's far fetched but I like that idea. The majority of players will decide that it was in fact Vol'jin who killed Garrosh, as he promised to kill him in Cata and he has a huge motive. But it's up to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodrin View Post
    I liked it until the mysterious figure at the end. I get that you would want to connect the last raid to the next expansion or story progression, but Garrosh doesn't lend himself to that. He's all about his own motivations and ends, he's not a puppet.
    The shadow at the end is Vol'jin, remenber that he said to Garrosh that he would kill him himself at the beggining of cata if he over do it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Yeah, nothing says "cool character" as good as shooting a cripple in the back.
    What is wrong with shooting a cripple asshole in the back? is a payback for everything he have done and Vol'jin likes to keep his promises

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    idk...doesnt sound that climactic to me, seeing as nothing really happens except garrosh's arms getting chopped
    Is more climactic than the LK death, and also way cooler

10+ Year Old Account
    I would certainly like for Vol'Jin to kill him.

If the shadow is Vol'jin than it becomes pretty neat. I mean obviously dialogue would be reworked, but the idea is nice and settles all the stray ends I suppose. I just feel that Varian's whole "the Alliance will stay out of it" isn't really believable. That's way too cut and dry for an entire expansion's worth of war.

After Varian cut off his arms, Jaina could beat Garrsoh senseless with them. :-) I'm being silly of course. Seriously, it's cool that you took the time to think and write that script. I enjoyed reading it.

10+ Year Old Account
    once garrosh has been stabbed,beaten,kicked and spit on by every racial leader alextrazsa appears and touches aggras stomach and repeats her earlier statement about new generations being born and then looks at garrosh >.<

Yeah, .... no and no. Because this is not a face open for discussion.

Kill it with FIRE!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always thought that Garrosh should survive, and this is the ideal way. I love it, looks like the end of a good movie!

Too bad Blizzard is so disgustingly predictable ... no matter who will kill Garrosh, is a shame that the Horde lose its heroes, but hey, they can always neutralize the heroes of the Alliance, it does not?

10+ Year Old Account
    So Garrosh will get jax arms back huh?
    Well anyway from what I read it was a good read and I hope it happens honestly.
    Garrosh disgraced his father's legacy and the son needs to be punished for it and I like on how Thrall (Go'el) actually cares for him for a bit or has sympathy for the son, but I know hes only doing it because of Grom.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I would like to see Garrosh, after we "kill" him, try to rally himself and die a warrior's death, either at the hands of Thrall, Varian, or Saurfang. Vol'jin can go to hell though...

Deleted
    What a horrible idea. You're making Varian and Thrall look more sadistic than Garrosh.