Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The high elves were not part of the Alliance at the time and if the high elves wouldn't have been so stubborn and accepted, what was necessary to ensure the survival of their kingdom, but they stubbornly refused and endagered them all, as such they were exiled.
    Clearly it wasn't necessary to survive since the high elves are still alive. Oh, they also didn't try to join the Legion. So, really, the high elves got exiled for trying to keep their race from falling to corruption.
    Because they are such bleading hearts,right? The Draenei caring for the well being of younger races, like the ones that died because they lured the burning egion to their worlds. They saved the blood elves because they will be a part of their army of the light, not because they are such good people.
    Please cite a source that says the draenei landed on populated worlds and let the people there die out. Hint: There isn't one.

The Draenei did not save any blood elves,they just helped with the rebirth of the sunwell.
    Yes, they did. The draenei fought to reclaim the Sunwell and then restored it. Draenei have done more for the blood elves than the horde has.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2013-08-20 at 11:51 AM.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Poor Vereesa, her character was completly destroyed since the books
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Please cite a source that says the draenei landed on populated worlds and let the people there die out. Hint: There isn't one.
    No, they were just indirectly responsible for the corruption of nearly an entire sentient race, the cultural death of that race, and basically the "atrocities" that a certain corrupted race went on to commit, simply because they landed on Draenor and didn't even give a warning to the Orcs. It's a shame that they weren't completely wiped out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Poor Vereesa, her character was completly destroyed since the books
    Knaak books? Her Character was destroyed the minute that man wrote her name...

No, they were just indirectly responsible for the corruption of nearly an entire sentient race, the cultural death of that race, and basically the "atrocities" that a certain corrupted race went on to commit, simply because they landed on Draenor and didn't even give a warning to the Orcs. It's a shame that they weren't completely wiped out.
    Please cite a source that says there was no warning. Hint: there isn't one.

Can you guys stop making shit up to justify your stupid arguments?

Clearly it wasn't necessary to survive since the high elves are still alive. Oh, they also didn't try to join the Legion. So, really, the high elves got exiled for trying to keep their race from falling to corruption.
    The high elves are a tiny fraction of a people that needed arcane energy, high elves usually got their fix from magical artifacts, they never really overcame their addiction, they were unwilling to drain from mamabearing vermin, unlike the blood elves of Quel'thalas,thus were exiled, not to mention the vast majority of their people never actively dabbled in fel power and rejected the Legion and actually fought them.

You clearly did not read rise of the Horde, but that is okay not many people read the books. Before they landed on Dreanor they landed on many worlds before, the legion followed their trail of magic and killed the inhabitants, while the draenei fled the approaching legion.

Read Rise of the horde and don't blame us for your lack of knowledge.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2013-08-20 at 12:03 PM.

You clearly did not read rise of the Horde, but that is okay no many people read the books.
    Give me a quote. I read it and I don't recall anything saying they landed on populated worlds.

The high elves are a tiny fraction of a people that needed arcane energy, high elves usually got their fix from magical artifacts, they never really overcame their addiction, they were unwilling to drain from mamabearing vermin, unlike the blood elves of Quel'thalas,thus were exiled, not to mention the vast majority of their people never actively dabbled in fel power and rejected the Legion and actually fought them.
    High Elves took the moral high ground and got punished for it.

Give me a quote. I read it and I don't recall anything saying they landed on populated worlds.
    Talgath remembers when he encounters durotan and draka, how the legion had chased the dreanei across the galaxy and that they stumbled across many worlds touched by the dreaneis magic killing the primitive inhabitants only to discover the draenei had managed to escape them yet again.

High Elves took the moral high ground and got punished for it.
    Because they endagered the survival of their kingdom and people, they needed the boost to drive the scourge and amani back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please cite a source that says there was no warning. Hint: there isn't one.

Well let's see, a warning like that would've fallen on the ears of Ner'zhul, be it from Velen, or passed down from the Ner'zhul's predecessor, yet he wondered why Kil'jaeden wanted to exterminate the Draenei yet looked like one. As did Gul'dan.

Also from Rise of the Horde

"Nor could the Orcs be saved...The Orcs would be treated as maddened beasts now, whenever any Draenei chanced upon them; things to be put down quickly and mercifully, with the understanding that while the orcs did not fully know what they did, they must die regardless"

Not to mention Velen hoping to find a peaceful resolution to the Orc Draenei conflict with Ner'zhul, when he was captured by Durotan. If he didn't put two and two together then, it would be unlikely to assume he would upon arriving on Draenor.

It's really easy to ask for sources when you know beyond a reasonable doubt I'm right, there's no evidence for a warning to the Orcs, and that's not something you leave out in a story.

I would like to give you a straw, I see you're grasping.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    That shit ain't canon. Leave the Night Elves out of this! Except Malfurion, cause he'll kick the Horde's asses.
    I had a nice conversation with him, while the rest of my raid was finding new ways to stab his wife. I gave him a /pat put my big furry ass on Tyrande's chin, and walked off to do the same to that goat touching leader of the Space Nazi's.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Well let's see, a warning like that would've fallen on the ears of Ner'zhul, be it from Velen, or passed down from the Ner'zhul's predecessor, yet he wondered why Kil'jaeden wanted to exterminate the Draenei yet looked like one. As did Gul'dan.

Also from Rise of the Horde

"Nor could the Orcs be saved...The Orcs would be treated as maddened beasts now, whenever any Draenei chanced upon them; things to be put down quickly and mercifully, with the understanding that while the orcs did not fully know what they did, they must die regardless"

Not to mention Velen hoping to find a peaceful resolution to the Orc Draenei conflict with Ner'zhul, when he was captured by Durotan. If he didn't put two and two together then, it would be unlikely to assume he would upon arriving on Draenor.

It's really easy to ask for sources when you know beyond a reasonable doubt I'm right, there's no evidence for a warning to the Orcs, and that's not something you leave out in a story.

I would like to give you a straw, I see you're grasping.
    Velen discussed with Durotan and Orgrim about how the draenei had to leave Argus because other eredar were bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The blood elves are still her people, she can deny it all day long if she wants to, but it will never change the fact that they are still her people.
    She's a race traitor cunt that needs to be put down like the dog she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velen discussed with Durotan and Orgrim about how the draenei had to leave Argus because other eredar were bad.
    Alright, let's get this straight, "Velen had a discussion with children, explaining, vaguely, why the Draenei were on Draenor, and conveniently left out the part where the Orcs themselves could be in danger just from the presence of the Draenei." is your argument? I seriously hope your trolling, because that is just absolute stupidity.

Alright, let's get this straight, "Velen had a discussion with children, explaining, vaguely, why the Draenei were on Draenor, and conveniently left out the part where the Orcs themselves could be in danger just from the presence of the Draenei." is your argument? I seriously hope your trolling, because that is just absolute stupidity.
    It was the first time he met them and he discussed it with them. We don't have the story of when the two races first met. We don't know if there was a warning or not.

A warning might not even change anything, Kil'jaeden didn't show up and go, "hey guys, I'm a demon," by the time demons actually showed up the orcs didn't trust the draenei at all so why would they even believe a warning at that point?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was the first time he met them and he discussed it with them. We don't have the story of when the two races first met. We don't know if there was a warning or not.

A warning might not even change anything, Kil'jaeden didn't show up and go, "hey guys, I'm a demon," by the time demons actually showed up the orcs didn't trust the draenei at all so why would they even believe a warning at that point?
    Like I said, a warning to the Orcs isn't something you leave out of a story, especially in the case of "Rise of the Horde"

why would they even believe a warning at that point?
    I see you can't even manage to convince yourself of your own argument.

The Orcs didn't trust the Draenei at all by the time the demons showed up, that is the only thing you're right about. However, in addition to the other things you've failed at, you've even managed to get the definition of warning wrong, let me help you with that

noun
    a statement or event that indicates a possible or impending danger, problem, or other unpleasant situation

A warning about the Eredar and the Burning Legion wouldn't have done much good by the time KJ showed up, because at that point it wouldn't be a warning, it would just be a statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Horde got the cooler sister. Has there been any interactions between the siblings since Sylvanas got undead? I wouldn't mind seeing a sister fight. Veressa comes to storm Silvermoon and Sylvanas is like, "Oh no you didn't! Are those my earrings? Is that my bow!?"

Do it, Blizz. Make it happen.

Just get a Monkey King Bar, and Windrunners dodge is no problem at all. You can also just stun her during the windrun.

I see you can't even manage to convince yourself of your own argument.

The Orcs didn't trust the Draenei at all by the time the demons showed up, that is the only thing you're right about. However, in addition to the other things you've failed at, you've even managed to get the definition of warning wrong, let me help you with that

noun
    a statement or event that indicates a possible or impending danger, problem, or other unpleasant situation

A warning about the Eredar and the Burning Legion wouldn't have done much good by the time KJ showed up, because at that point it wouldn't be a warning, it would just be a statement.
    Ok, if the draenei warn the orcs 200 years ago when the first land the orcs have an oral history and things tend to get lost, especially abstract concepts with no concrete evidence. Assuming that it actually managed to get passed down then the orcs would still have fallen for Kil'jaeden's tricks. By the time an actual demon shows up they don't trust the draenei at all so any past warning would be disregarded anyway.

Whether a warning was made or not it likely would have made no difference in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, if the draenei warn the orcs 200 years ago when the first land the orcs have an oral history and things tend to get lost, especially abstract concepts with no concrete evidence. Assuming that it actually managed to get passed down then the orcs would still have fallen for Kil'jaeden's tricks. By the time an actual demon shows up they don't trust the draenei at all so any past warning would be disregarded anyway.

Whether a warning was made or not it likely would have made no difference in the end.
    Who are you trying to convince right now? Me or yourself? Seriously, just give it up and admit you're wrong, it's pathetic, the more you keep this up, the worse you look. You've been refuted by multiple posters here, you picked an argument you can't win, and yet you won't admit it, I would say stop while you're ahead, but that's not even applicable here, since you never were.

Who are you trying to convince right now? Me or yourself? Seriously, just give it up and admit you're wrong, it's pathetic, the more you keep this up, the worse you look. You've been refuted by multiple posters here, you picked an argument you can't win, and yet you won't admit it, I would say stop while you're ahead, but that's not even applicable here, since you never were.
    It's an argument with no answer because the lore never says there was a warning or not. It doesn't really matter in the end since the same outcome was likely to happen anyway. I didn't pick the argument either.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an argument with no answer because the lore never says there wasn't a warning. I didn't pick the argument either.
    The lore also, and more importantly, I might add, never said there was. You assuming that there was is just you going and injecting something you feel should be in Blizzard's story. Sorry, but try again.