Thread: Saloriak

Saloriak

Someone just posted some thread about griefing and being banned in the brawler's guild. he talked about doing something with a brawl fight with a character named Saloriak.

My question is who the hell is Saloriak, I looked online on the wowpedia brawler's guild page and there is no encounter with a Saloriak, and a google search only brought up effectively a "did you mean Maloriak" Can anyone help me, my curiosity demands I find out who this Brawl Fighter is.

He misspelled it.

Also the mods wouldn't look too kindly on someone if they were to reveal how to do it.

I dont want to do the exploit, i just want to know who it was, since i couldnt find it on the brawlers guild page, it bothers me that i just cant find it

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moorden (Main)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would people wish to exploit that one? Even a Holy Paladin can beat him with no problem.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Thank you Moorden, also that's hella disappointing, I didn't think it would be such a low level brawl fight. lame

His abilities can hit other characters in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Why would people wish to exploit that one? Even a Holy Paladin can beat him with no problem.
    I think his flame wall can hit people outside spectating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I think his flame wall can hit people outside spectating
    Huh.. That I didn't know. Well, learn something new everyday *grins*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..