Bracers question

Hey all, first time posting just have a quick question. I currently have the TF normal tortos bracers equipped and the heroic primordious bracers just dropped, which one should i be using. My armory is Narroww on Arthas. Thanks for the help in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrow View Post
    Hey all, first time posting just have a quick question. I currently have the TF normal tortos bracers equipped and the heroic primordious bracers just dropped, which one should i be using. My armory is Narroww on Arthas. Thanks for the help in advance!
    Fixed it up a bit for you, I took a wild guess and thought you were US.

Though, you currently are wearing PvP equipment.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You logged out in PvP gear. What version of the Tortos bracers do you have? They drop with random stats. The pure haste Tortos ones might be arguably better, but I think the H Primo ones are going to be better.

Just logged off with my pve gear on, sorry about that! Its the crit one from tortos, i was curios considering the gem slot i get from the tortos ones. Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Any thoughts? Any help would be greatly appreciated

7 ilvl difference, I personally would swap my HC crit bracers for HC TF Primo bracers which would be 6 ilvl difference so I'll recommend you to use the primo bracers. But I'd personally just sim as accurate weights as possible and check on AMR which gives the best score.

I had similar situation (tortos TF with crit) and I go for Primo bracers. More agi nad more haste.