Thread: LFR Killa

LFR Killa

Blizz says LFR is for the casuals. I say the casuals have zero chance of killing bosses without help of normal/heroic raiders. Time to MAN THE HELL UP raiders, DO NOT run LFR and let the casuals have their fun. Let us see how it goes for them with out being carried by the normal/heroic crowd.
    Last edited by Jbreezy; 2013-08-20 at 01:28 AM.

There were once a man who said the line : "Never go full retard"

So much talk about LFR killing the game. I say to you MMO Champion readers, the LFR crowd WILL NOT clear LFR without being carried by normal/heroic raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by jbreezy View Post
    Blizz says LFR is for the casuals. I say the casuals have zero chance of killing bosses without help of normal/heroic raiders. Time to MAN THE HELL UP raiders, DO NOT run LFR and let the casuals have their fun. Let us see how it goes for them with out being carried by the normal/heroic crowd.
    tbh you are the reason we have the community we have today. we should be wanting to help the LFR people. That is how it has always worked the top end people help the lowers which inspires them to get better

If this was really the case, which I doubt, Blizzard would just nerf it down even further. Considering also you got absolutely no raiders to do it which is highly laughable to start with. Either way.. LFR is here to stay forever. Deal with it and move on.

Please don't make threads just to pick an argument.