Deleted

WeakAuras Button Glow on Evocate when Rune/Invokers Energy expired?

Hello gearing up and learning to play mage for 5.4.

Can anyone tell me how to setup Button Glow on Evocate when Invoker's Energy or Rune buff is about to expire (5 seconds).
    I have seen people posting codes for their setup but I want to know how to do it, not copy paste from somebody else. I have my UI setup quite nicely and yes I do have Invokers energy/Rune duration icon displayed, i just want to know how to make Evocation button glow when it reaches less than 5 seconds.

Thanks.

Edit* If this is not possible then button glow when the buff isn't up at all.

Deleted
    Set the trigger to the buff name on the player unit, scroll down to time left and input 5. When that's done, go to the load tab and for show events select show button highlight and mouseover + click your evocation actionbar slot, then do the same for the on hide button highlight part.

Deleted
    Thank you.

Now I'm having a problem with Rune of Power.
    I can't seem to get a timer on Rune of Power duration, the buff and the spell are the same. I have enabled Use Full Scan and entered 116014 spell id which I think is the buff id and not the actual spell but I just get the icon with no countdown.

Any idea how to tackle this?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    RoP and WeakAuras don't get along well. I managed to work my way around that by having WA pick up the completed cast in the combat log. Unfortunately it seems to have issues at times, and the timer will expire before or after RoP fades; I've yet to come to any reasonable conclusion as to why it is doing this.

Here's my aura if you would like to work with that:

Code:
    dGdocaGlazBkvntbOzlXNeqDBk6WqANuyVKDJ0(fQFki(lq9BPmmfAOaXGfXWvuhuG6KckhdIZbsluiwQsPflOA5s1dHQEQQhlKEoILPuzQkzYI00P6IGQRkiDzuxxsBeqDArTzOSDf5JcepdG(mL67kfJduMgLmAf04vGljGClaCnG05bXRfa3uG03GkleT0n1t1t1spntMlOqw8axpqZ6D2o3OliZSUZdCDVNTT5Uw6oKzwNNyQRtQHZtm1Ffdlpqhm(G)c8dfpE4)6P1oQNBu99J68etDD8nZWr94Ka2S1RegmzMlfdutwr0POMmrlzGOhgDQfaUhysCcCk3THixVsyWKwThLR0SRi6vkpXux3ZMCQoPv7r5kn76ZfuiCxNmZLIbQjRVTs54KgwCciTnCxU(MCQpuaBbBeqywWGIdkmCaId6oHbGfm9CQ(2kLJtAyXjG02W94Kv2K76ynQRdVmfAyXja3OUoTAU6zBBUtKbI(GqWWiSldeqh1hYz7HUaEpUDqrqafqelOw7hTGjmaSGQt4cgiTm11Xd3ybFREPHMQLELWGJwqjefrV3kSw6M1IN1sUCDhTWuxgi40RegSJwyQRi6rlOeIw6Km1UW6bn4GaxUCDiHGHryxgaGSdu56eDeGSachqiJ6tYaXACuUea

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    Hello gearing up and learning to play mage for 5.4.

Can anyone tell me how to setup Button Glow on Evocate when Invoker's Energy or Rune buff is about to expire (5 seconds).
    I have seen people posting codes for their setup but I want to know how to do it, not copy paste from somebody else. I have my UI setup quite nicely and yes I do have Invokers energy/Rune duration icon displayed, i just want to know how to make Evocation button glow when it reaches less than 5 seconds.

Thanks.

Edit* If this is not possible then button glow when the buff isn't up at all.
    Arcanometer will show them nicely.

As far as rune of power is concerned, I just had weakauras trigger if it can't find the buff while you are in combat, there is a setting for that toward the bottom of the trigger options