Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxx View Post
    So... Lock tier 16... Reusing models much? - us.media2.battle.net/cms/gallery/C4PQPPPNPU0A1315407825299.jpg
    the helm and shoulder silhouettes are unfortunately very similar.

hope this isnt post 60...

edit:
    it is and now the forum bug is activated

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    I'm pretty happy with the MoP legendary questline. It's accessible, it doesn't require a guild, and it gives a substantial boost in DPS / HPS / survivability. I mean, in what other expansion can you get a legendary just by AFKing through LFR?
    I would have been more satisified if there were no legendary items at all. The system as it exists in MoP is just another attunement, something that is less a boost for doing it than a penalty for not doing it. The boost it provides will be countered by compensating increases in the difficulty of the raid content, so the design doesn't actually make you any more capable at doing the content that would be provided to you. What it DOES do is increase the spread in player capabilities, make it more difficult to level alts, and make it harder to get back into raiding if you come in late.

Overall, the legendary system is just not worth all the negatives that come along with it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

That new warlock tier set leaves me sad it looks like a barely redone dragon soul warrior set guess i'll have to use xmog to cover this set up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    And they think players don't get that this is BS? The connected realms are nothing else than merged servers.
    Minus the issue with duplicate names. Which is a very important psychological point.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Minus the issue with duplicate names. Which is a very important psychological point.
    And also minus the problem of per-server character limits. It would be really annoying if some player had more than 11 characters total on the "merged" servers.

I actually look forward to being able to evade these limits, yet still have all the characters "together".
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Highly disappointed in the lock set, makes me think a shammy and a hunter decided to make a baby with a monk and then puked it onto a warlock.

That Warlock set has way too many colors that don't go together...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    As a warlock, Im glad it looks like shit. I'm so tired of all of the devs sucking warlock dick day and night this expac.

"Achievements will be the only reward for Proving Grounds, as they are mostly aimed at learning new specs or challenging yourself. They are fun on their own.

Weird how that works. More challenging content gets rewarded less."

The raiding community would never stand for raid level gear being offered for non raid content. Even challenging non raid content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    As a warlock, Im glad it looks like shit. I'm so tired of all of the devs sucking warlock dick day and night this expac.
    Errr... I was referring to the Connected Realms vs merging servers, but whatever floats your boat
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Those are unfortunate photos of the developers. They're all smiling, but none of them are raising their eyebrows so they all look super smarmy and smug. I hope some new photos of them are found somewhere soon so they look like the relatively nice human beings they probably are.

Deleted
    yeah lets update the website instead of putting time and effort into mending broken classes and overpowered ones in game who the fuck uses the wow website for anything other than the forums and shop services everything else hardly ever gets looked at

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=SodiumChloride;22138374]
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One of the downsides of the new talent system is that it is challenging to provide something new and rewarding every time someone levels. On the upside, the decision process for returning players is much easier and the choices everyone makes are more meaningful.
    well maybe you shouldnt have dumbed down the talent trees so much, i dnt find the level 90 deathknight talents meaningful at all which ever you pick gorefiends grasp is only good with the moonkins pull back move in rated bg's. remorseless winter sucks, and desercrated ground was removed at one point in the game and it comes back as a 90 talent no wonder your games losing subs cos its fast becoming warcraft my first MMO you will find it next to the my little ponys and power rangers at your local toy store! seriously blizzard blues have no idea what there talking about and these dev interviews are pointless its more carrot on a stick bullshit with answers like soon,maybe, we will see and we dnt have the resources for that

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    Are you seriously complaining about having to grind the legendary for your alts? I mean, at least you have the option now to do it on your alts and that's enough already.

Also, you don't have to have a bunch of geared alts to be competitive on the game. Any guild that requires that is either a top 100 guild (and if you are on a top 100 guild you shouldn't be complaining about having to devote time to the game), or a bunch of wannabes.
    It isn't an Option though if you read what they do your guild would almost MAKE you get it unless they want to be held back. It isn't that huge of a deal but it is a notable difference. I'm not sure if you have too much time on your hands or no alts but it is really fucking dumb.