Deleted

im a total noob, how do i get hearthstone card game?

so ive logged into my battle.net via the hearthstone google link and ive set my beta key prefrences to heartstone.. what then?? i just have to wait? some get lucky? can i play it, and how??? i dont get this

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait until they email you telling you that you have been accepted for the beta
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to wait and hope you get lucky!

It's a closed beta, so it's by invitation only - and you'll have to hope you get picked (it's entirely at random as far as I'm aware, don't think Blizz choose players based on specific demographics or bands of PC spec, so most likely pot luck).
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    You have to wait and hope you get lucky!

It's a closed beta, so it's by invitation only - and you'll have to hope you get picked (it's entirely at random as far as I'm aware, don't think Blizz choose players based on specific demographics or bands of PC spec, so most likely pot luck).
    I do think the system specs are there for a reason, so the first batch of invites perhaps is an evenly divided range of different PC specs, high-end medium and low-end.

Thats just my thoughts at least

You'll get an e-mail if you're randomly selected for one of the closed Beta test waves. The only thing to do after opting in is to wait and cross your fingers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    I do think the system specs are there for a reason, so the first batch of invites perhaps is an evenly divided range of different PC specs, high-end medium and low-end.

Thats just my thoughts at least
    submitting your system specs shows them that you are interested and took the initiative to put yourself out there and say hey i will test this for you.

The first wave went out already, so best bet is to check your email &/or battle.net games list, see if you have it there.

Until then, just pray every day that you get an invite! haha
    Hi

Hi all! As we go along here, our Community post will be updated with more information about ongoing Beta promotions. You can be sure that our Community team will post their own updates to the pages and also to the general forums as they have more opportunities to share about ways to acquire Beta keys. Good luck, everyone!

Also, if you have not done so already - please make sure you've already opted-in through your account management. Cheers! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Hi all! As we go along here, our Community post will be updated with more information about ongoing Beta promotions. You can be sure that our Community team will post their own updates to the pages and also to the general forums as they have more opportunities to share about ways to acquire Beta keys. Good luck, everyone!

Also, if you have not done so already - please make sure you've already opted-in through your account management. Cheers! =)
    EU here ! I am trying to speak with a Texan accent and pronounce Alabama Arkansaaaah like a real Southern ... But I guess it's not going to help us here.

Deleted
    Are there any Beta Keys sent out via the Facebook Beta Key Sweepstakes? And are this "Keys" or "accounts"?

Basically, get lucky, enter sweepstakes... or know people that have the mad hookups. Unfortunately for me, I don't fall into either of those categories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CieZ View Post
    Basically, get lucky, enter sweepstakes... or know people that have the mad hookups. Unfortunately for me, I don't fall into either of those categories.
    Third option: If you don't get invited even after weeks of invite waves, and countless giveaways then there is always the open beta eventually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has there been word yet on where the Hearthsteed mount is obtained from? Closed beta? Open beta? Seems kinda unfair if it's from closed beta, as I've never been lucky enough to get an invite to any closed beta.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Has there been word yet on where the Hearthsteed mount is obtained from? Closed beta? Open beta? Seems kinda unfair if it's from closed beta, as I've never been lucky enough to get an invite to any closed beta.
    No clue where the mount comes from. There's an achievement in the files that apparently is supposed to give a mount, but it's a very simple achievement, and it's not mentioned which mount. It might just be old data, something Blizz changed their mind on. We don't actually know for sure.