Easiest class to play with default settings

Now I know that which class to play threads aren't allowed but hear me out.

Soon I will be going overseas for a holiday and still want to be able to play a bit of wow. I won't have a laptop or anything so I will be playing at internet cafes which usually doesn't have addons installed or any customisation.

As such, when playing everything will be done the old fashioned way and some need add ons to even play.

Honestly, there is no easier class to play without addons, all of them can be easy with or without, it just depends on the player.
    Play the one you fill more confortable with.

Its hard to say because you did not specify a level,I play only with recount/dbm/mixs battle scrolling text I would say hunters are quite easy for low levels but at high levels maybe a frost dk

Can't you install your add ons onto the same flash drive you're installing WoW into?

I'm noob at computers so...if that's a bad answer...don't laugh at me.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play bm hunter and blood dk without addons, however mage without invocation, bomb timers is just bullshit. Magenuggets ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyin View Post
    maybe a frost dk
    DK might just be the worst class to play with the default UI. Blizzard rune display = no thanks.

Deleted
    I assume that you're talking about PvE? Then Beastmaster hunter, will get even easier with 5.4 and the removal of readiness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    I play bm hunter and blood dk without addons, however mage without invocation, bomb timers is just bullshit. Magenuggets ftw.
    You need an addon to track your bombs? :/

WW monk is fairly easy because you only have to track 1 buff. Assass rogue is also really easy to monitor. Warlock and ret are also really easy to monitor.

Deleted
    I find paladins easy to play without addons. Is this bad?

Deleted
    Elemental shaman. 1 dot that lasts 30 seconds. 2 "procs" that get shown with default UI when you need to hit em. Fill rest with lightning bolt (castable on move even). Tracking 1 dot can hardly be considered hard imo, especially if it lasts a significant amount of time. No rescourses to keep track of either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    Now I know that which class to play threads aren't allowed but hear me out.

Soon I will be going overseas for a holiday and still want to be able to play a bit of wow. I won't have a laptop or anything so I will be playing at internet cafes which usually doesn't have addons installed or any customisation.

As such, when playing everything will be done the old fashioned way and some need add ons to even play.
    The only addons i use is DBM and Recount. Which Recount isnt necessary, if you plan on raiding. But if you are, DBM is a huge help.
    So to answer your question....All specs/classes can be played w/o addons.

Some will argue im wrong, but those people read more into the question then needed. Now if you asked, Can i get maximum performance w/o addons from any class/spec? The answer is no.

I would say that nearly every class is playable to a certain amount without any addons. For leveling I think you don't need any UI customisation. You can place your CDs on the bars and see how long they need to be ready again. Trinket procs are not important. Even leveling a mage is possible, because you don't need to track invocation (it's a level 90 talent). I never had special UI customisation for leveling. Retri also sucks, because they also have this damage buff that you have to refresh and you only see it in the buffs row.

I would not recommend that for raiding though. You at least have to track your trinkets/procs (think that's baseline and nearly every class/spec needs that). If you just go LFR do whatever you want, because it just doesn't matter DBM/BigWigs is imho still very important, at least if you want to do normal mode raiding.