Poll: Weakest WoW Expansion

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasami View Post
    You don't seem to quite understand the issue at hand about fictive and made-up things.
    Of course everything in WoW is artificial and therefore made-up. But you need to accept that there are people who enjoy good gameplay even though the lore around it is pure garbage.

How about you maybe, just MAYBE, accept the fact that your apparent emotion-driven projecting is shooting on walls rather than getting into any point?
    If anything is emotion-driven then it's probably your statement about people who liked ToC should get their heads chopped off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OsOk View Post
    Aehm, where is this Poll Option, "i like all expansion"
    It wouldn't be relevant; the question is which you liked the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Agreed. Most of the zones were just not memorable.

I can still tell you what I did in Nagrand or Netherstorm, but I don't even know anymore what I did in Deepholm or Twilight Highlands.
    While I voted for Cata it did have one of the most fun zones ive ever done. Uldum, the rolling ball of death killing gnomes was just priceless.

In my honest opinion Cataclysm was the worst by far, the others were good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Efrye View Post
    Of course everything in WoW is artificial and therefore made-up. But you need to accept that there are people who enjoy good gameplay even though the lore around it is pure garbage.
    May I ask you again, what are you rambling about acceptance? By now you should see in which light ToC is with sub-par implementation when you can only bring up one good thing which it by itself is only stable through kin -rationalizing.

If anything is emotion-driven then it's probably your statement about people who liked ToC should get their heads chopped off.
    Yeah, addressing irrelevant strawmen isn't totally that... owait

So, uh, stop projecting?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    While I voted for Cata it did have one of the most fun zones ive ever done. Uldum, the rolling ball of death killing gnomes was just priceless.
    That and indiana jones was good too even the Führer goblin
    Uldum was definitely epic.

Deleted
    Deepholm must be one of the most depressing places ever in wow. Everytime I have to go to level there, it just makes me sad.

The funniest part about this whole thing is, during these expansions:

TBC - nostalgia started to kick in and everyone said how much better vanilla was

WOTLK - nostalgia kicked in and people said how they missed TBC

Cata - "nostalgia" kicked in and people started saying how good WOTLK was

MoP - The vast majority still dislike Cata

I think it really does speak volumes

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Deepholm must be one of the most depressing places ever in wow. Everytime I have to go to level there, it just makes me sad.
    Deepholm, hellfire, howling fjord are one of those areas I really hate while leveling. Thank god for borean tundra that allows me to bypass atleast one area.
    Not to mention all the world pvp heroes in honorhold and thrallmar that think they are pro.
    Last edited by Glaziola; 2013-08-21 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    May I ask you again, what are you rambling about acceptance?
    It was only about you having a problem with FOUR levels of this single raid. Get used to it, that's how things work these days. This is what you should accept, nothing else.

By now you should see in which light ToC is with sub-par implementation when you can only bring up one good thing which it by itself is only stable through kin -rationalizing.
    My points might be summed up under "gameplay" but there's more behind this. The raid offers good boss mechanics and has no annoying trash, which results in a quick raid that provided a lot of fun during that time. Furthermore, what would have happened if they didn't release it? You know how much time would have passed between Ulduar and ICC? It's purpose was to fill the wait-time while Blizzard still needed a lot more time to polish ICC. And as that, it was a nice raid for a change that didn't require several hours (or raid days per week for some guilds) to clear.
    And while I may only have one point that speaks for this raid, you only have the setting/lore against it. But tbh, I prefer raids that are actually worth playing over most modern raids that might come with a nicer setting and a more cohesive lore but are crap in terms of boss mechanics and amount of trash packs. The only good raid in the last 2 expansions that comes up in my mind that really is worth playing in every aspect is Firelands.

Yeah, addressing irrelevant strawmen isn't totally that... owait
    You only proved how biased you are in your opinion. Therefore the whole discussion is pointless anyway. I will leave you with this now.

Cataclysm no doubt, I only played it for about three months total.

Deleted
    You only proved how biased you are in your opinion. Therefore the whole discussion is pointless anyway. I will leave you with this now.
    You keep repeating your vague relation of like-minded people, to one feature with fixation and then you dare to call me biased? Good luck in the future.

Deleted
    Cata.

MoP made me quit but I appreciate the effort they put itn.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    Cataclysm....the failed to produced promised raids, and DS was a fairly disjointed and confusing raid, that seemed to be made up of the scraps from the abyssal maw raid. Also we never really got to fight Deathwing.
    Really? I had the best times in the first 2 tiers of raids in Cata. While I generally dislike Cata a lot, I really liked BWD/HoT/TOFW/Firelands.

The rest was meh that I grant you.

Deleted
    You keep repeating your vague relation of like-minded people, to one feature with fixation and then you dare to call me biased? Good luck in the future.
    You only had one point too and have already proven your biased character before this discussion even started. Besides that, you didn't do anything else than trying to let my opinion look worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Strange how we can have such different opinions. I think MoP has the best quest content so far (I have 5 level 90s), not to mention all the non-raid activities. Yes, Heroics are too easy, but in their place, doing Heroic Scenarios with 3 DPS is a good challenge. I even wish they added more daily zones.
    I still think you didn't even bother to get in to the story if you think it is bad. They created a living world compared to other expansions. A continent with its own legends.
    Story is very weak. I can't see how people think it's deep or interesting. The theme surealy doesn't help the story either.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    That and indiana jones was good too even the Führer goblin
    Uldum was definitely epic.
    People hated that but I loved it. It was just a bit of fun and I enjoyed it. It was a change from the usual doom and gloom we get in TBC wrath and most of cata.

Deleted
    You only had one point too and have already proven your biased character before this discussion even started. Besides that, you didn't do anything else than trying to let my opinion look worthless.
    I didn't try to do anything, you do it all by yourself from which you proceed to project your guilt of fallacing on me. Also, look deeply into the definition of 'biased' before you even think about using the word again.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Wow, you're really trying super-super-hard to be a smartass. Why don't you relax a little bit, enjoy life and stuff like that.
    Am I supposed to be touched by this burst?
    Last edited by mmoc560053bb87; 2013-08-21 at 01:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't play during cata, but to me BC is hands down the worst of the 3 other.

Part of MoP and part of Cata imo. Cata at its peak was one of the best but some points were one of the worst. I feel the same with MoP. WOTLK/BC lows never got bad enough where they could be put into my catagory of "weakest"