Rogue bugs on live

Been running into a couple odd bugs lately just wondering if anyone else has had them happen to them.

First is marked for death frequently doesn't reset. Like I'll throw up an MfD the mob will die and then the CD won't reset. I understand that some mobs it doesn't reset on. Like the turtles on Tortos that don't actually die. But mostly I use it on trash outside of Horridon and mobs that do reset the CD when they die just sometimes don't.

Second is anticipation. I'm not exactly sure what happens but sometimes it seems like it doesn't spend it's charges or something. Like I'll use my cp and then start building cp again but still have anticipation charges. Like I'll be building cp from 0 yet already have anticipation charges which should only be there after you hit 5 cp and go over and above. I'm guessing there's just lag issues with anticipation that cause it to mess up frequently.

Anyone else had these happen to them?

Deleted
    When you perform an offensive finishing move on an enemy, any Anticipation charges are consumed to grant you an equal number of combo points on that target.

15+ Year Old Account
    MfD can bug if you kill your target immediately after using it, which can be attributed to the server parsing the kill before the application of the debuff tied to the skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinth View Post
    When you perform an offensive finishing move on an enemy, any Anticipation charges are consumed to grant you an equal number of combo points on that target.
    The bug I've been getting with anticipation is that the charges don't get used but stay as charges. For instance I have 5 cp and 2 anticipation charges. I use a 5 point finisher sometimes I'll start at 0 cp and have 2 anticipation charges still so I'll have to build up from 0-5 again instead of what's supposed to happen being that I use my 5 point finisher and then the 2 anticipation charges become cp and I start building my next finisher from 2 cp. It's like because of server lag or something sometimes it feels like I'll hit envenom then mutilate and mutilate while hit before anticipation switches over so it keeps the anticipation buff and starts me from scratch.

I play as assassination so if you were trying to imply that SnD refreshing or something would cause this I don't ever need to manually refresh SnD (which is an offensive finishing move anyways) and I never use recoup since that ability is poop. It usually happens off an envenom.

What ms do you play at? I have never had that problem whatsoever.
    Dropndestroy | i7-3770k 4.6Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI | ASUS Maximus V Formula | G.Skill 16gb 2400 | AX850

I always have envenom convert the buff to combo points. Rupture also has worked for me in all cases, as has tempest. Recuperate and Slice do not, but you said you weren't using those. In 5.0 I thought I had a problem with kidney shot sometimes not applying, but I couldn't reproduce it and I haven't seen it since.

I'm out on the west coast on a west coast server. Never really pay attention to raid latency but my typical latency is 20-30 ms sometimes even lower and I think usually when I have glanced at my raid latency it really usually only spikes to 50-70. Have a good enough computer that I don't have to worry about hardware lag either.

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    I'm out on the west coast on a west coast server. Never really pay attention to raid latency but my typical latency is 20-30 ms sometimes even lower and I think usually when I have glanced at my raid latency it really usually only spikes to 50-70. Have a good enough computer that I don't have to worry about hardware lag either.
    Are the anticipation charges remaining on the default wow UI or are the displaying via a third party UI? I have similiar issue's with weak aura's displaying anticipation charges that simply are not there.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    Are the anticipation charges remaining on the default wow UI or are the displaying via a third party UI? I have similiar issue's with weak aura's displaying anticipation charges that simply are not there.
    I thought at first it might just be a bugged add on but when i was able to spend those cp I thought were bugged it made me pay attention and I get this to happen a few times a raid so idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    I thought at first it might just be a bugged add on but when i was able to spend those cp I thought were bugged it made me pay attention and I get this to happen a few times a raid so idk.
    Oh wow, I didn't realize you were actually able to USE the cp's lol. I would definetly submit a bug report to Blizz. Things aren't behaving as intended there. I've submitted a CP related combo point ticket myself, maybe if we all band together they'll actually do something other than reply with a bunch of bad WoW puns.