Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Unless the next WoW expansion is released next summer....

We're looking at the 1st raid tier with the expectation to last us a full year! Even DS lasted 10 months. And the original announcement was made before the expansions final patch was released. Gamescom did not announce anything

New expansion looks like it's gonna be announced at Blizzcon which is 3 months away too...so...who's up for 12 or more months of killing Garrosh!

You can always just stop doing SoO. Just sayin'.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the next expansion will be coming out next fall. Which would be the fastest they ever came around with a new xpac. Pretty acceptable if you ask me.

Deleted
    Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if next expansion launches early next year.

Next expansion will be out late Spring/early summer.

Quote me on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

ICC in wrath lasted for 364 days or something. One day short of a year. And no, nobody counts Ruby Sanctum as anything other than a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Next expansion will be out late Spring/early summer.

Quote me on it.
    Quote deployed.

Didn't ICC last like. A billion years?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

ICC lasted 1 day short of a year. DS was 10 months. These sorts of things are expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Next expansion will be out late Spring/early summer. Quote me on it.
    in front of the summer holidays? don't think so. fall makes more sense. (5.4 is also coming in fall, it is the same pattern always)

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    Man...I HOPE so. I really..really do!

How about we stop the fake internet rage, wait for some kind of details and stop making knee jerk decisions to post every irrational fear and nerd rage on the forums?

Deleted
    blizzard said they will bring expansions faster

next expansion probably at the end of a year 2013 or early 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    in front of the summer holidays? don't think so. fall makes more sense. (5.4 is also coming in fall, it is the same pattern always)
    So your saying we're likely to get even more SoO....I really hope when they announce it the "break character". They've said in the past, faster content is a good thing.

Deleted
    Icc and DS were the only tiers I freezed my account, probably going to happen again with SoO. That's not just because the 10-12 months of the same raid, but mostly because it's the last tier of raiding... no real point in farming it. Probably going on the ptr as soon as possible, as I did with MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon will be in 2 months not 3.

Blizzard can easily pull this off, Beta right a week after blizzcon enough time to get another 5.5 out there, and then a little after 2014 the new expansion can begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    ICC in wrath lasted for 364 days or something. One day short of a year. And no, nobody counts Ruby Sanctum as anything other than a waste of time.
    gotta admit atleast it was extra content before the pre-event. :/

There will be a smaller pre-expansion event patch, but anything beyond that is not set in stone. Patch 5.4 is the conclusion of the Pandaria storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    We're looking at the 1st raid tier with the expectation to last us a full year! Even DS lasted 10 months. And the original announcement was made before the expansions final patch was released. Gamescom did not announce anything

New expansion looks like it's gonna be announced at Blizzcon which is 3 months away too...so...who's up for 12 or more months of killing Garrosh!
    For all we know, the next expansion is currently in internal testing and beta invites could be announced shortly after Blizzcon. Blizzard is pushing content far more faster now and they know they have to attract old subs back with frequent content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    gotta admit atleast it was extra content before the pre-event. :/

There will be a smaller pre-expansion event patch, but anything beyond that is not set in stone. Patch 5.4 is the conclusion of the Pandaria storyline.
    What makes you believe we won't get 5.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    btw do you need subscription to play in beta?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with March / April Release

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    that's my opinion too

i would say march/april/may next year

blizzcon in november with the beta starting very shortly after, 6 months (or less) of beta, makes it due for launch around may, i'd say july/august at the very latest
    Last edited by smokii; 2013-08-21 at 12:56 PM.
    <insert witty signature here>