Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    For all of you who have little faith in Blizzard, which I can understand and appreciate, pushing out the next xpac in less than 10months, keep one thing in mind. Blizzard placed project "titan" on hold or hiatus or w/e. All of the developers on Titan weren't laid off, they were relocated back to Wow. Considering the steady decline of subs, the increased manpower and the fact not one, not two but three MMOs wait in the wings, Blizzard is forced to be expedicious in recently the next xpac.

I would like to think Activision-Blizzard's game plan is a blitzkrieg of big games coming soon. In the xmas season they release their standard piece of shit COD, maybe D3 expansion somewhere around there or January-March, and finally around March-ish they release the WoW expansion and really obliterate the competition and their projected income.

But it wouldn't surprise me if it takes longer. If Blizzard has taught me anything, when they say they need more time they take as much damn time as they think they need. (then on day 1 the servers crash :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    You're full of shit honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You should have no expectations for the next expansion IMO...

my prediction. 6.0 in march and expansion release april 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Methinks thats wishful thinking from a hater.
    Methinks you're choosing to ignore the fact that Bethesda is well known for shipping alpha quality products, especially in Elder Scrolls and Fallout series. It's pretty easy to google numerous hate pages, attempts to start class action lawsuits and petitions to close down whole Bethesda for the bugged shit, especially PS3 version of Skyrim is pretty high on the hatelist at the moment. It feels like Oblivion and Skyrim shipped with modding tools for the purpose of letting the players fix the hundreds of bugs, balance problems and logic faults those games have straight out of the box.

But since it's Zenimax doing TESO it might not be that bad... Depending on how much Bethesda has their fingers in it.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.