Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    As someone once put it:

"Blizzard, admit it: you can't make great games anymore... but hell you make amazing movies!"

SNIP......

That is so true. How anyone who played D3 could still sink money into an expansion is beyond me.

When the developers themselves said the RMAH screwed up the game and continue to leave it is means they will quickly screw over you for cash.

Not sure who said it but "Reaper of wallets" is about all this looks like.

Up to today they say with a full mouth that Diablo 3 sold 10 million copies. I wonder how things will come when they compare that number to the one they will get from RoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Up to today they say with a full mouth that Diablo 3 sold 10 million copies. I wonder how things will come when they compare that number to the one they will get from RoS.
    Someone posted on the forum that D2:Lod sold 3 times less copies than classic D2.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Is there word on a ladder reset\fresh ladders, or about a non-RMAH ladder (like the console version)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Is there word on a ladder reset\fresh ladders, or about a non-RMAH ladder (like the console version)?
    Nope. And I really hope they won't implement a ladder.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Regarding Reaper of Souls: Take my money!
    Oh they will, considering RMAH is still there (?)

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Blizzard.
    Please, for the love of all Titans, Evils and Dark Angels of Death... PLEASE LET US HAVE A MINI MALTHAEL BATTLE PET!

I WANNA SEE IT KILL CRITTERS AND REAP THEIR SOULS :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm beginning to believe Blizzard lacks imagination. The Scourge blight is similar to the stuff Zergs build their buildings on. The Zerglings strangely look like felhounds. The Protoss look like the Draenei (some people even imagined that Protoss could be what Draenei have become in the future). In Diablo, the demon Duriel looks like an Hydralisk from StarCraft, Andariel is similar to Kerrigan and the Unburied look like an Abomination. And now, Diablo has its own Arthas capturing souls with his blades...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

i want this soo badddd!