Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    LOL, Whut ?? Only cap and a new Class ?? no revamp on the Skill system ?? wasn´t that they biggest Complain ??....Ehhmmm yeah thats right it was..Wahahahahahah Blizztard will fail so hard on this Exp..D3 sold 10 million, because of Hype, This exp will not even touch 2 million..unless they revamp..fucking idiots..and didn´t Jay Tardson Left ?? and didn´t they got a few from the Titan Group ?? don´t seems like it..

Unless they removed the AH i still think its going to be trash money grabs. If they increase the level cap it will be hilarious too, all those sets people were farming, all that money (irl to) completely voided. Even if in d2 the sets weren't the end goal, they still lasted, maybe it was one of the benefits of making the leveling process go up to 100, but most people would filter off at 80.

Edit: They also made a point of "Randomized maps" wonder if they actually made it so its not the same 5/6 tiles swapped around this time.
    Last edited by ChocoboRanger; 2013-08-21 at 04:33 PM.

Whatever to the naysayers. I'm excited for this. I'm glad the Paladin is back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDragon91 View Post
    LOL, Whut ?? Only cap and a new Class ?? no revamp on the Skill system ?? wasn´t that they biggest Complain ??....Ehhmmm yeah thats right it was..Wahahahahahah Blizztard will fail so hard on this Exp..D3 sold 10 million, because of Hype, This exp will not even touch 2 million..unless they revamp..fucking idiots..and didn´t Jay Tardson Left ?? and didn´t they got a few from the Titan Group ?? don´t seems like it..
    Did you even bother to read anything posted in the Diablofans link that was provided in the OP?

If not, click here

Reaper of Souls: Information Compendium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Diablo 3 only did well based on name recognition and hype caused by the awesome two games that came before it. We've all seen how horrible 3 was, I don't see this doing as well. I was a long time fan of the diablo series and I won't be touching this pile of crap with a ten foot pole.
    I agree with you Diablo 3 was horrible at launch but now it's decent to be honest they fixed a lot of things. But yeah if they launched the game as it's now it would have been much better to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    From 10 friends of mine who bought D3 no one is even intestered in this expansion. All trust was lost. I think maybe 1/3 of people who bought D3 gonna buy this one.
    Well, neither you or I for that matter know the rest of the world, so 10 people here and there will not really give a good estimate on how well the expansion will be received. My guess is that it may be more successful than we think, but it can flop as well, which is a possibility.

Deleted
    Now let us hope it will not dissapoint as much as the main game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please return to school and learn to express your thoughts clearly. Thank you.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Cant wait for it. I had tons of fun with D3 and without a doubt got my moneys worth out of it, I will definetly be pre-ordering this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Whatever to the naysayers. I'm excited for this. I'm glad the Paladin is back.
    A lot of the naysayers seem to be kneejerk reacting without even checking the link Chaud provided in the original post. /facepalm
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    A lot of the naysayers seem to be kneejerk reacting without even checking the link Chaud provided in the original post. /facepalm
    Heh, haters gonna hate, as usual.
    MMO player

Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    Blizzard is smart. The 2.0 patch set to revamp the entire game in preparation for Reaper of Souls will lure a lot of players back to play long enough to want to buy the expansion.
    This always happened with every expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    The gaming sites I go to had about 90% of the comments being very negative, filled with cynicism and distrust. Most were along the lines of, "If it doesn't make the game play like D2 then I'm not buying it." We shall see indeed.
    Then we probably are surfing around different areas of the web.

It's going to be interesting to see how things turn out in the future. Next stop, BlizzCon. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Wartide_ysera View Post
    The game is pretty decent right now, nostalgia is good until its bad.
    I now demand Blizzard to add a Sha of nostalgia with pair of really big rose-coloured glasses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Please return to school and learn to express your thoughts clearly. Thank you.
    Don´t care if i become infracted you TROLL..stop riding Blizzard dick..

Buying it, as long as it's not $40.

Horray, looks awesome! I am still playing and loving it as it is.. this will just make everything better!

I love enjoying a game despite what tragic whiners rave about on forums. I am happy, they are pissed -> working as intended, keep sulking while I enjoy stuff!

I was hoping for a bigger overhaul of the game. Stat system, itemization (seems... vaguely addressed), skill system, complete map randomization, removal of AH (or optional ladder without it).

Plus, with the expansion, will there be a ladder reset?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don´t care if i become infracted you TROLL..stop riding Blizzard dick..
    You seem to have very strange fantasies. Unfortunately, they are a bit out of place on a VG forum.
    MMO player

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    This always happened with every expansion.
    For WOW, sure. But D3, even with all its bandaid fixes, is such a mess right now that nobody is expecting the kind of overhaul that is being planned because they've long given up any hope of it arriving..
    Diablo 3 Profile