Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    WHY in the world would they add that? It would be terrible
    I second that question.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike` View Post
    my only question will be about this

Loot 2.0

this seems to be what their are promised about 1.09, will we still have 1.09 or their are forcing us to buy the expansion to have that? Blizzard Blizzard....
    They've already stated several times that those changes will be the next coming patch to the game and not a part of the expansion pack. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

OMG wheres the pre-order!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    "No one can stop Death."

Real Money Auction House says otherwise, brah.

Also, no Offline Play=No purchase from me. I refuse to support the Diablo franchise ever again as long as they force people to be online to play it.
    You'd figure that with Blizzard doing "Bind on Account" items now, that they could at least produce an offline mode with the stipulation that gear dropped will be account bound offline and that AH access is disabled when playing said offline toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

yeah yeah yeah but what about the pet?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarra View Post
    OMG wheres the pre-order!!!!
    lol I was thinking the same thing, but had to find my flame retardant suit first.

Deleted
    I am not buying this if the price is too high... 30 € at most for only ONE new act (okay, could be huge one, we don't know yet) and ONE new class (really sad... where's druid, necro, assa?)

Now I wish I had more time to play DIII.

So people want soulbound items, wasd movement... why do people want Diablo to be WoW? I happen to like both... but I also like milkshakes and hot dogs, doesn't mean I want a hot dog milkshake.

Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    You'd figure that with Blizzard doing "Bind on Account" items now, that they could at least produce an offline mode with the stipulation that gear dropped will be account bound offline and that AH access is disabled when playing said offline toons.
    No offline mode because hacks. Not just about items. Same reason you couldn't play your online chars in offline mode in D2. They'd have to make it so you need to roll a whole new char for offline play, and you could never play them online. Which sucks. It sucked in D2 as well, they wanted to avoid that shitty situation this time and since almost everyone has a net connection now, it made sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Its all about the money, the game is far for being a diablo series game. i'm not buying it until i see some REAL changes to the game system, other way...is going to be the same fail again at the cost of 60 bucks.
    Play it without using the AH and it's exactly like D2.

Only with a lot of the shitty things you've forgotten about fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Yeah, because in D2, useful uniques dropped all over the place... oh wait no, they didn't. The difference is not the drop rate (what was the DR of Tyrael's might in D2?) but the fact that D2 was tuned for single-player mode with no party and trade, which made even HC gameplay a snoozefest (minus the dreaded Disconnect boss, of course). D3 is tuned towards an online community and intense trading. Which is IMO a much tighter way to tune a game. Besides, even D3 can be completed in self-found mode (some people I know did that pre-Inferno nerf, mind you).
    I mostly agree with your post, but D2 was completely intended to be played in a group from Hell at least (even NM can be a pain to solo for some classes). I remember people asking on the forums about how they were supposed to solo Hell as a Lightning Sorc when every 4th mob was Lightning Immune, and Blizzard said "you aren't supposed to solo Hell"*.

*(I mean, personally I soloed Hell on most of my chars, but it involved a lot of pack skipping, immune breaking and assorted BS that clearly was not the intended way to play the game)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Im guessing that since they are releasing all this info pre blizzcon that they must have a full agenda hmm this could mean some really cool announcements at blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account
    Haters. I have one thing to say. I AM GOING TO LOVE THIS EXPANSION OF D3. SO SUCK IT HATERS!!!!!!

Death won't stop me. Well maybe cause a few respawns
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    yea, im kinda pissed. loot 2.0 only on the expansion?

sorry, but i'm not spending any more money to fix the game. was waiting for loot patch to re-install, but now its never gonna happen. fuck blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahFrigginBlah View Post

sorry, but i'm not spending any more money to fix the game. was waiting for loot patch to re-install, but now its never gonna happen. fuck blizzard
    What WILL fix the game if you know so much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

the item patch will not require the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Death won't stop me.
    Except on Hardcore :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I don't get the beef with the RMAH. There really was no way to stop people from selling in-game items for real money, just like in D2. Blizzard just streamlined the process and made it accessible.

Now, the offline mode gripe I can understand, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    I don't get the beef with the RMAH. There really was no way to stop people from selling in-game items for real money, just like in D2. Blizzard just streamlined the process and made it accessible.

Now, the offline mode gripe I can understand, though.
    and kept the drop rates low to influence players to use the RMAH

regarding Reaper of $oul$ not a single fuck was given that day...LoD came with more features and that was like 10+ years ago...horrible game, already horrible xpack...it's not even a guess...it's knowledge...the only game Blizzard can keep people playing is SC2 but even MLG is like fuck it, SC2 is old hat

Deleted
    Holy crap, that was one sickass MF of a trailer. Most badass trailer ever, like...EVER?

Blown away TBH.

Almost makes me want to play even though D3 wasn't my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    Holy crap, that was one sickass MF of a trailer. Most badass trailer ever, like...EVER?

Blown away TBH.

Almost makes me want to play even though D3 wasn't my cup of tea.
    it wasn't tea it's piss

Quote Originally Posted by Wartide_ysera View Post
    The game is pretty decent right now, nostalgia is good until its bad.
    Decent is still not good enough though, the hype sold all the copies and the people playing now is asian farmers and bots.