Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    So they were just lying when they said the 27th. That's great. Maybe they should just shut it till they know for sure.
    They NEVER officially said the patch was the 27th. They said that's when the pvp season is ending.

09 - 10 -13
    September 10th 2013

Quote Originally Posted by d/c View Post
    Here's hoping we don't forget about it while playing FFXIV.
    'We' That game will fail just as SWTOR, Rift & TERA did. Free to play in a few months time.

The only MMO's worth a mention is Wildstarr and Everquest Next. But none will be WoW killers but hopefully they will be decent like Guild Wars 2. Its nice to have MMO options sadly there isnt much to choose from this cesspit of carcasses.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No valor gear, yay another useless currency!

So they were just lying when they said the 27th. That's great. Maybe they should just shut it till they know for sure.
    Uhhm, they didnt fully go out and say 100% RELEASE ON 27th. It said when pvp season ends or something like that and other tweets.
    Either way its kinda saddening, but figures with how testing has been.
    Maybe they'll properly balance some specs now

I believe the string of posts from Blizzard went something like:
    *PvP Season will end as soon as August 27th.
    *Patch 5.4 will herald the end of the PvP Season

Meaning that most people inferred that August 27th was when we would see the patch, but never did Blizzard actually say that the patch would be arriving on August 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    They NEVER officially said the patch was the 27th. They said that's when the pvp season is ending.
    And they said the patch would release on the same day. That is confirmation. So now they're saying it's the 10th. What if it gets delayed? Will I be seeing you again on that post saying they NEVER officially said it would be the 10th?

smart Blizzard. let the people play the new releases, but still keep them on their toes for the new arrival date. genius

Quote Originally Posted by Bleys View Post
    I believe the string of posts from Blizzard went something like:
    *PvP Season will end as soon as August 27th.
    *Patch 5.4 will herald the end of the PvP Season

Meaning that most people inferred that August 27th was when we would see the patch, but never did Blizzard actually say that the patch would be arriving on August 27th.
    In fact, they corrected the Date of the end of PVP Season.

Now reads:

As soon as Tuesday, September 10, the 13th Arena and Rated Battleground Season is scheduled to end. On that day we'll begin an approximately one week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibilitys.
    Source: us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10621491/PvP_Season_13_Ending_Soon-8_13_2013

^ There ya go, "as soon as" again. So if August 27th wasn't confirmation neither is this. Hey guys the new expansion will be released as soon as September 17th!

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    So You're saying that day/month/year is more logical, than month/day/year?
    day/month is so confusing. Seriously what's the point of starting the date with the day? I want to know the month first, then the day...
    month/day is much better I think it should be used everywhere.
    BTW In Hungary we use year/month/day. I think that's cool just like month/day/year.
    Day/month/year is the most logical imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Well that sucks was hoping for next week or the week after..why the hell do they release content when school starts..they did it with mop i started uni the same day it launched -.-
    I know the feel bro, thank god my semester starts in october which means atleast 2 weeks of nolife-ing.

At least now we know the day in 3weeks new patch

This is one of the reasons Blizzard does not release patch dates in advance.

I am a bit disappointed. My two mains are basically done now, so not a lot of ´useful´ things I can do in the game for 3 more weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    They didn't even say that PVP season ends 27th.

They said PVP season ends the day patch comes and it is scheduled to 27th, which is subject to change.

Now, it changed.

Please read the tweets and not rumours on these forums.

Someone please find the source, I'm too tired to do that right now.

This is perfect, I am planning to play rome 2 for 1-2 months after its release. Any prediction if LFR can clear SoO then?

Are they making it so all current valor gear is purchasable with JP's? or did I just dream they didn't hate alts?

All but the shadowpan assault ones, those still cost valor but at reduced price.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Are they making it so all current valor gear is purchasable with JP's? or did I just dream they didn't hate alts?

subject to change. it changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthor View Post
    Then remove the 72% base line resillience from all players. If you want to pvp wear pvp gear.
    Why? Does it bother you so much that you can't oneshot someone just starting out getting gear?

Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    All but the shadowpan assault ones, those still cost valor but at reduced price.
    Do you still need the rep?