Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Is it 9th of October? Or 10th of September? Us Europeans use the real and logical metric and date systems, so I'm confused.
    I was confused for a second then I remembered "muricans..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraeblood View Post
    Not going head to head with ffxiv... interesting...
    Well if FF14 was a threat they prbly would have, but I guess they don't see the game as one.

No one should be that surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if they pushed it back because of raid testing or something related... Aug. 27th did seem a bit early, regardless.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Bout time.

"500 Justice to purchase 250 Honor"
    lol, fail

Is it 9th of October? Or 10th of September? Us Europeans use the real and logical metric and date systems, so I'm confused.
    If only the title of the news post, "Preparing for Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar - September 10" could help you answer that question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mang View Post
    "500 Justice to purchase 250 Honor"
    lol, fail
    Disincentivizing spamming PvE 5-mans to get PvP gear? Sounds like a clear win to me. People should PvP if they want PvP gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Well if FF14 was a threat they prbly would have, but I guess they don't see the game as one.
    no game is really "a threat" but it's pretty foolish to delay a patch, when people will be bored. bored people might try ff14...and like it! (it's actually pretty good, messed with the beta a bit)

in any case, seems like progress on PTR has come to a halt, must be cause there are a bunch of class balance issues still. that and raid testing.

Us Americans use a illogical date system. Europeans can't read. We're even.
    (hint read the first f***ing line of the news post)

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Wonder if they pushed it back because of raid testing or something related... Aug. 27th did seem a bit early, regardless.
    Probably for the AoE healing causing the game's performance to drop. They think it's worth postponing the release to fix this.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9679038602

10+ Year Old Account
    /sad panda I was hoping to see it next week

Deleted
    That's just a really bad timing. Alot of us were expecting it.. Now suddenly it's not the 28th or the 4th but seriously 9/11? That's just long..
    And whatsup with : "500 Justice to purchase 250 Honor". Bad change imo and totally uncalled for.

October the 9th isn't even a Tuesday...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza the Hutt View Post
    Disincentivizing spamming PvE 5-mans to get PvP gear? Sounds like a clear win to me. People should PvP if they want PvP gear.
    So people in tyrannical can yell at them for being undergeared.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    no game is really "a threat" but it's pretty foolish to delay a patch, when people will be bored. bored people might try ff14...and like it! (it's actually pretty good, messed with the beta a bit)

in any case, seems like progress on PTR has come to a halt, must be cause there are a bunch of class balance issues still. that and raid testing.
    I think the game is good too I have enjoyed it, but no point in releasing a patch that isn't finished even if a new game is coming out.

If Blizzard seen it as a threat they would prbly rush the testing just to push it out next week. But they did they smart thing waiting which makes me happy that I have time to play FF14 & not worry about raid for 2 weeks .

So they were just lying when they said the 27th. That's great. Maybe they should just shut it till they know for sure.

Deleted
    Us Europeans use the real and logical metric and date systems, so I'm confused.
    So You're saying that day/month/year is more logical, than month/day/year?
    day/month is so confusing. Seriously what's the point of starting the date with the day? I want to know the month first, then the day...
    month/day is much better I think it should be used everywhere.
    BTW In Hungary we use year/month/day. I think that's cool just like month/day/year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza the Hutt View Post
    If only the title of the news post, "Preparing for Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar - September 10" could help you answer that question.

- - - Updated - - -

Then remove the 72% base line resillience from all players. If you want to pvp wear pvp gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraeblood View Post
    Not going head to head with ffxiv... interesting...
    blizz classy as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that sucks was hoping for next week or the week after..why the hell do they release content when school starts..they did it with mop i started uni the same day it launched -.-

Here's hoping we don't forget about it while playing FFXIV.