Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    So there is no coin change? We still going to use Mogu coins for SoO?
    Theres a new coin

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Theres a new coin
    Oh... I missed that then... /shakes fist... Odd thing as I've never paid attention do the minor charms get reset as well?
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    You mean the 9th of November.
    Er oops. 11th.

But yeah STUPID AMERICAN DATE NOTATION.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Watch out guys, angry casual is here!
    This made me chuckle rather a lot.

Oh... I missed that then... /shakes fist... Odd thing as I've never paid attention do the minor charms get reset as well?
    They do not. That would be awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Fuck you Blizz. The past 5 tiers the patch is released with seasons end. Patch 5.4 "Hey GUYS SEASON 13 ENDING IN 2 WEEKS!" /YAY!!! "AND HEY GUYS HERE'S THIS COOL TRAILER FOR THE NEW PATCH A MONTH EARLY!". Fuck you. I hope you lose alot of people with FF RR coming up.

as someone below u posted

Patch 5.4 - Potential Release Date
    With Season 13 ending soon, we finally have a potential release date for Patch 5.4. There are still many things that could delay the patch, so keep in mind that this date is not final!

But u wont be on forums anymore to read this i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Says September 10th. What article are you reading?
    dono what article u are reading.. clearly say's 11th (for europeans, since 1 day after always)

- - - Updated - - -

So we are going to use Mogu coins still for extra rolls? Interesting...time to cap to 10!
    they are gonna have new coin's

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The 27th was never promised it was tagged with a subject to change. It was never guaranteed to come out on the 27th. and by now you should know not to believe the first date that is handed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Fucking terrible. I cannot express how blindingly stupid it is not to offer new valor gear for players. I am so glad I uninstalled this trash a couple days ago. And you won't have to worry about me spamming your precious general warcraft or dungeon and raid forums much. I'm done with this trash until someone gets some sense over at blizzard.
    I suppose that farming 535 stuff on Timeless isle doesn't count?
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    Same day Amnesia: A machine for pigs comes out D:

The Mantid Artifact Sonic Locator is seeing some changes (you can read the PTR patch notes for details), but the big news for now is that it will be more difficult to obtain in the future, so you maybe want to grab yours now.
    Except it only lasts 24 hours, so...it'll disappear the next day

Quote Originally Posted by Orphen747 View Post
    Eh, they removed the link but the spirit of the line is intact. I don't see a problem here. Anyone that wants to can easily go to wowhead and search for the guide. It's not like anyone here won't know (or at the very least couldn't just google) wowhead. I could see a slippery slope argument here so maybe it bears watching but I'd say it's not yet something to worry about.
    They have repeatedly done this. One time a Blue post made explicit reference to Wowhead, including a link, and the MMO-Champ post edited it to say "fansite" and changed the link to wowdb. If they are willing to change words that come out of Blizzard's mouth, they cannot be trusted as a reliable reporter of information.

Quote Originally Posted by celelas View Post
    yaaaay im so excited and it's also on my birthday
    awesome blizz thanks!
    so 9/5/2013

Is that September 5th or may 9th, best when speaking to an international audience to say it out. I prefer little to big to bigger.

Bright side is this gives me more time to find a guild

ok , well, dates aside, did we get comf of the in game store or what might be for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    dono what article u are reading.. clearly say's 11th (for europeans, since 1 day after always)

- - - Updated - - -

they are gonna have new coin's
    Clearly says the 10th in the US, ya know, where 9/11 actually happened. So you making a stink about it being released on 9/11 when it means absolutely nothing where you're from makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anticaster View Post
    The 27th was never promised it was tagged with a subject to change. It was never guaranteed to come out on the 27th. and by now you should know not to believe the first date that is handed out.
    Then what is the fucking point to releasing the first date? Why even bother saying aug 27th? Saying something like "as soon as" is just useless. Like I said earlier, the next expansion is coming out as soon as September 17th. Blizzard going on twitter and saying something like that would be just as ridiculous as saying august 27th. They messed up, they gave a date, they shouldn't have, it got delayed, they gave another date with the same dumbass wording.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4t View Post
    They have repeatedly done this. One time a Blue post made explicit reference to Wowhead, including a link, and the MMO-Champ post edited it to say "fansite" and changed the link to wowdb. If they are willing to change words that come out of Blizzard's mouth, they cannot be trusted as a reliable reporter of information.
    This is pretty much exactly what I was about to say. I immediately knew when I read the sentence that there should have been a link in there somewhere, but they removed it because it's wowhead. So lame. Found the link anyways, guess i'll just start going there to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    To vehemently defend the claim like OP would is to present to these very forums a ludicrous display of ignorance and unawareness so profound and comical that it might actually deserve its own time slot on The History Channel.

Blah Blah Blah...Nothing new for Enchanters....I kick myself everytime i log in and i still havent dropped enchanting for something worthwhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kezzerdrix View Post
    Blah Blah Blah...Nothing new for Enchanters....I kick myself everytime i log in and i still havent dropped enchanting for something worthwhile.
    What? The ability to enchant any item level is a fairly nice addition. Granted, it's probably only a prelude to prof revamp, but still...
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-