Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    the vision you see of all the dead leaders is part of the garrosh encounter, think of it kind of like when your sucked into c'thun's stomach, but its how garrosh wants to see the world, everyone dead. I think its called the heart world or something.

As for the visions on this thread, timeless isle, bronze dragonflight showing you event as they've happened.
    Actually, this vision is also tied to the Timewalkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    he's the uncle of Med'an, because he's the.. urm.. brother of the draenei side of Garona.. something like that.

Yeah he's alright, but he's only ever had development in the comics.. with Med'an.. who everyone can't stand.
    He is actually Garona's uncle. Maraad had a sister that the Orcs raped during the onslaught on Draenor. She gave birth to Garona and Maraad has been looking for her for a long time.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina View Post
    He is actually Garona's uncle. Maraad had a sister that the Orcs raped during the onslaught on Draenor. She gave birth to Garona and Maraad has been looking for her for a long time.
    oooh thats it.. really haven't focused on the med'an lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Actually, this vision is also tied to the Timewalkers.
    oh? I thought it happened when the heart sucked you in to a vision of what garrosh would do to the world
    Doesn't that happened on the encounter then?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    so tempted to watch so tempted to wait... damn you blizzard why not release it today/ tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Interesting... Gallywix seems to be present, the only one who isn't there is Velen.
    He's there. He's at the very end, he just race-changed to Blood Elf.

Deleted
    Yeah I'm curious about that traitor bit, does it mean a traitor among the timewalkers, like a stealth infinite member we didn't catch or something? or that we have a traiter within our own ranks while we take Org and the bronzes will be mad at him spoilering cause it could change the course of events?

Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina View Post
    I am guessing this is happening while the players are attacking the main gate. That way, Nazgrim looks less of a trator and there actually are more men needed at the other gate.
    Which doesn't make it much smarter, some kind of scout could take a walk to get a view on the other entrances of Org.

oooh thats it.. really haven't focused on the med'an lore.

- - - Updated - - -

oh? I thought it happened when the heart sucked you in to a vision of what garrosh would do to the world
    Doesn't that happened on the encounter then?
    No, the Stormwind vision happens in the Timeless Isle questline aswell. Garrosh encouter has the Yogg-Saron brain room mechanic though but that takes you to Jade Temple, Terrace of Endless Spring and Temple of Red Crane and is pretty much the "present"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    No, the Stormwind vision happens in the Timeless Isle questline aswell. Garrosh encouter has the Yogg-Saron brain room mechanic though but that takes you to Jade Temple, Terrace of Endless Spring and Temple of Red Crane and is pretty much the "present"
    Eh I dont think so, the Stormwind part has Abilities acourding to Silencer/Chaud. So its part of an encounter, not just a short scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Eh I dont think so, the Stormwind part has Abilities acourding to Silencer/Chaud. So its part of an encounter, not just a short scene.
    Yes but it's a cutscene not an actual place you walk around, the spell effects etc are just for background effect. The name of that Stormwind Harbor in the data files has "Timeless Isle" in it, and if you open up the script for it it shows the spawn codes for all the characters seen in the picture we've seen today.

If the traitor refers to that bronze drake appearing in the end and CoT is involved again.

I feel like Garrosh might live longer than we thought...

Velen should be in the timeless isle with the neutral gang

what the hell? They actually used gallywix? i wonder why, and no Velen either thats strange

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobic View Post
    Yeah I'm curious about that traitor bit, does it mean a traitor among the timewalkers, like a stealth infinite member we didn't catch or something? or that we have a traiter within our own ranks while we take Org and the bronzes will be mad at him spoilering cause it could change the course of events?
    I suspect the traitor will be Nozdormu switching into Murozond mode over the death of his consort, opening up the possibility for more Caverns of Time-style stuff in the future.

Forth Vision - Hidden Threads

10+ Year Old Account
    bit late to the party Stiven, this has been out for a week or so.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    I suspect the traitor will be Nozdormu switching into Murozond mode over the death of his consort, opening up the possibility for more Caverns of Time-style stuff in the future.
    The traitor among Timewalkers. I'm not sure, but Timewalkers seem to be just a part of the Bronze Dragonflight, and Nozdormu is not a Timewalker per se. Therefore, they must refer to one of them, one from the Order itself.

I know thats pushing it, but I kinda suspected Lorewalker Cho to be a part of the Bronze Dragonflight for some time, and this could be the moment where it is revealed - and he could be also the traitor mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they already revealed the traitor, its not a known character lets just say, just a character we've not heard from before.
    #boycottchina

I think they already revealed the traitor, its not a known character lets just say, just a character we've not heard from before.
    I have felling it is Soridormi just because she is getting killed

bit late to the party Stiven, this has been out for a week or so.
    Just keeping promises that I will update the post, sadly i finish this quest this week.
    Last edited by Stiven; 2013-09-03 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    I have felling it is Soridormi just because she is getting killed
    That or the traitor kills her I guess and then runs off and bam! Blizzard have an excuse to keep the Dragons relevant next expansion.