Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

I'm assuming they will just have much higher pollygon counts along with thicker hair like viewed in the picture above.

Above pic was made by a blizzard artist who was apparently working on titan, more than likely has nothing to do with the new race designs but its a nice example of what we could expect.

Deleted
    We don't really need them. Would be nice, but wow already have the most various and the biggest arsenal of races to play. Many other games have either just a few races like 4-5 total and/or all the races look similar human like.
    I want independent customization though. Why is my hair color linked with eye color for example? And much more hair color variations. Like red (real red, not that fake brownish red everyone calls red, make it look like ruby), purple, blue, green available for all races. WoW has magic and steampunk technology, our hair salons can have hair dye too!
    I do not wish for sliders in customization, just give a bit more choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post

You want skinnier model but not as anorexic? what? If they are already anorexic, then why you want more thin?
    Woooooosh.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.