Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It's because velen has been kidnapped in the dark below, and is being forcibly turned into an eredar and the entire expansion is about redeeming him. /blizzardarchetypestoryline

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    It's because velen has been kidnapped in the dark below, and is being forcibly turned into an eredar and the entire expansion is about redeeming him. /blizzardarchetypestoryline
    ....so the velen is becoming a draenei without the stupid self imposed name meaning "exile" that blizzard retconned in to make draenei be more than just the broken in outland? I'm fine with this, make them eredar or broken only and a large portion of my retcon based annoyance with lore will be answered.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Except from Velen Anduin is missing as well, no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    is that really supposed to be Gallywix? It looks like a normal sized goblin; Gallywix is a tub of lard.
    It's the Goblin starting zone Gallywix NPC.

10+ Year Old Account
    So uh, Genn and Sylvanas just standing there is kinda weird. Even in a vision I'd have thought Genn would have ripped Sylvanas to shreds despite any objections from Varian.

Deleted
    Could someone link the video URL? I can't see the video directly from the forums on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Could someone link the video URL? I can't see the video directly from the forums on my phone.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzw3T3kFt5k

The guy on the top is: Kairoz (if I am not wrong)
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=72870/kairoz