Question In need of best cloth farming locations.

In need of the best cloth farming locations please. I'm a 90 destro/afflic warlock so I can easily AoE. I need basically instant spawns or close to it if possible. Any help would be good thanks. The only reason I'm asking is because I've looked around and plenty of places I checked have been nerfed. I'm tailoring and enchanting maxed and also have northern cloth scavenging or whatever it's called. Thanks. Also if you feel like your spot is too good to be announced to the public you can always PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    get exalted with tillers on a few of your toons and plant windshear cactus for about a week on all of em. i did this with 4 toons and now have a whole guild tab full of windwool cloth and bolts of windwool cloth

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of cloth? The only cloth I've ever farmed was silk because there's always been an overabundance of everything else on the auction house. You can get lots of silk by doing scarlet monastery regular mode.

Although I assume you mean windwool, in which case I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    What kind of cloth? The only cloth I've ever farmed was silk because there's always been an overabundance of everything else on the auction house. You can get lots of silk by doing scarlet monastery regular mode.

Although I assume you mean windwool, in which case I have no idea.
    Nope, any cloth that will make me high profit. Basically any that has really fast spawning mobs that are easily aoed.

Deleted
    no offense but you cannot get alot from the tiller farm as you could farming creeps as a tailor(any class). just kill humanoids

Quote Originally Posted by Eonwenian View Post
    no offense but you cannot get alot from the tiller farm as you could farming creeps as a tailor(any class). just kill humanoids
    Yeah I know I just decided to ignore that, but there are obviously much better spots for this then others.

Best method I have used for windwool is to take a potion of luck and go to where the alliance and horde are fighting each other on the beach that was added in 5.1. The spot right outside on the alliance keep. The repops are really good and if you have some decent gear you can gather a lot of them and have your NPC help you DPS them down.

As a warlock I grabbed the talent that made my AOE huge and I was able to tap a ton of mobs at the same time.

The north barrens has yielded a lot of cloth for me. Otherwise I like to farm the rares and get the bags. Try killing the warscouts or warbringers because the bag drop is high.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking