Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    At this point, im willing to bet its going to be Thrall. I just dont think anyone else within and outside(Varian?) of the Horde would trust anyone but him. Please dont give me the ''but he has a child now!!!!!1111'' thing, Varian has a kid and hes the king of the alliance, Varian's father was king of the alliance when Varian was a kid, he ruled perfectly fine. In any case Thrall has is better, because he has a wife to take of thier child. I think we're gonna be seeing that Doomhammer plate sooner than we think.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    I don't think the total destruction of the horde is in alliance's interest: some race of the horde are respected by the alliance (tauren, maybe troll) and a great war with heavy casualties would bring useless and barren territories (barrens, stonetalon, azshara). The only true point of interest for the alliance in horde's hands is lordaeron, but that is another story. And the eastern half of ashenvale.
    Another huge reason it was be strategically stupid would be because you can't really rule a whole planet. It's been proven in every single empire that if they get greedy and their rule stretches too far they end up losing control and destroying themselves. Sharing and working together with another large faction would be the smartest thing for the alliance in the long run. Varian is a smart guy and he probably understands that he couldn't take in all of the races into the alliance like the Blood Elfs, Taruen, and Trolls because of the racism in the alliance and not allowing The Horde to reform under a better leader would be like him convicting 100,000s of lifes to death considering who unstable everything is with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's most likely going to be:

Thrall
    Saurfang
    Vol'jin
    Lor'themar

One of those 4. Nobody else relaly makes sense and out of those 4 it's probably going to be saurfang or vol'jin. I would assume saurfang will be the orc racial leader and vol'jin will be warchief, or saurfang will be both, but I suppose we'll have to wait and find out. And for those people saying it's going to be Rexxar, no. Stop being rexxar fanboys, he has nothing to do with the current story, he hasn't made an appearance in years. It's not going to be rexxar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Because the Horde is broken at the end of the siege and would have no say in anything Varian wants.

Also, he isn't choosing the Warchief. I would imagine (hope) he would choose Saurfang to temporarily be the Warchief, while the Horde gets it shit together and votes on a new one. You don't want a repeat of last time a Warchief was chosen on the fly.
    Indeed, and Saurfang wouldn't be a nonsense as Varian's choice. I mean, he went so far to stop Muradin in ICC and letting Varok recover the corrupted body of his son, all the while saying that Saurfang Jr. died like a hero, and deserved a hero burial.

Saurfang is old, but still a great warrior and a goddamn veteran, if not as permanent Warchief would perfectly fit as a temporary one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Defeating an enemy who has stated a desire to rule the world - which includes your kingdoms and lands - and shown themselves to be unstable, aggressive, warmongering, cruel and led by a maniac is indeed something I consider a suitable long term goal for the Alliance.
    Except that with Garrosh dead along with basically all of his loyalists all of what you wrote will fall into oblivion. It's pretty obvious that since the Horde rebeled against its own leadership, they will be a lot more careful about which leader to appoint and which behavior to follow, because in the end is what they want, and the orcs will be no exception.

So no, there is no serious interest in pursuing a war that would be far from being easily won by the Alliance, where even conquering Thunder Bluff alone after Orgrimmar will cost heavy casualities (like if the Siege itself wasn't enough).
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-09-09 at 01:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's out now, has anybody actually confirmed if this is true?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    It's out now, has anybody actually confirmed if this is true?
    nobodies actually killed him yet..
    #boycottchina

Vol'jin for Warchief, mon'!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord Rexxar!

as a fellow orc i would bend my knee to him
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Give the Warchief status to Nazgrel and a new person can be in charge of Thrallmar.
    For the Horde!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin: "I speak for da horde."

Saw it in a stream some minutes ago.
    I think he's... The New HORDE WARCHIEEEEF

Or just the leader.
    Maybe the "Warchief" is a title for the leader of the orcs, not for the leader of the whole horde.

Edit: It's all over the foruns! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/984270/
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2013-09-12 at 12:55 AM. Reason: New info

Vol'jin looked pretty cool, and I was really impressed by Varian's speech.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2013-09-12 at 01:00 AM.