Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Do people actually think Rexxar will be Warchief? Why would they randomly give it to him when he has had a total of zero participation in this storyline the entire expansion.

Its quite obviously going to be Vol'jin. Between his book and his MoP story, they've quite blatantly been building him up. Assuming, of course, they stick to their word that it won't be Thrall again.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    We find out tomorrow with the new build.
    Why release the cinematic before they even release the patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Dansdog View Post
    Why no Love for Sunwalker Dezco?
    I really wouldn't consider Dezco a strong contender for Warchief His story story indicated that he is planning on staying in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms indefinitely. While admittedly that was before the place experienced a massive sha-splosion, I don't think that would change his mind.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I thought that was obvious when they said a few days ago that patch 5.4 will conclude the MoP storyline, which this is^^

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Also, he isn't choosing the Warchief. I would imagine (hope) he would choose Saurfang to temporarily be the Warchief, while the Horde gets it shit together and votes on a new one. You don't want a repeat of last time a Warchief was chosen on the fly.
    What's with this voting nonsense? What leader in Azeroth was voted to power? Was Varian voted in? Did we impeach Garrosh? Nope, leaders are appointed by decree, bloodline, or by a show of strength. It would be completely contrary to WoW culture in general and the Orcs in particular to vote in a new Warchief. That's a very human way of thinking and not even the humans in Azeroth do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    Stop living in the past and the wrathgate... if this happen what would stop Varian from decapitating her on the spot, maybe it should and get rid of two birds with one stone.
    Honestly I doubt Varian could survive going one on one against the scary lady.

Anyway, I don't care who is the new warchief, but for the love of god DO. NOT. BRING. THRALL. BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Jediguy View Post
    What's with this voting nonsense? What leader in Azeroth was voted to power? Was Varian voted in? Did we impeach Garrosh? Nope, leaders are appointed by decree, bloodline, or by a show of strength. It would be completely contrary to WoW culture in general and the Orcs in particular to vote in a new Warchief. That's a very human way of thinking and not even the humans in Azeroth do it.
    That could add up to the cheesiest moment in video game history to be honest. You know, after Garrosh is killed, everybody just stands there and Thrall goes "For too long has such power been held by just one person! Garrosh was not the Horde - WE are the Horde, every single one of us! No more dictatorship! We are the Horde, and we are democratic! We vote as one! Vote or death!"
    Last edited by Okacz; 2013-08-22 at 10:26 PM.

It's Vol'jin, I'm pretty sure it's he.

Deleted
    It's Vol'jin because Blizzard have no imagination and have given into fanwank. You may tell that I'm not Vol'jin's biggest fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    By that logic it shouldn't be Vol'jin either.
    Vol'jins not an orc so i didn't include him. Warchief should be an orc.

though warchief position seems to have moved to leader of the horde instead of just the orcs recently, so its probably open to more than just orcs, which would leave orcs without a racial leader.
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    "For too long has such power been held by just one person! Garrosh was not the Horde - WE are the Horde, every single one of us! No more dictatorship! We are the Horde, and we are democratic! We vote as one! Vote or death!" - Actual script from 5.4
    You're Chris Metzen aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    It's Vol'jin because Blizzard have no imagination and have given into fanwank. You may tell that I'm not Vol'jin's biggest fan.
    What about Vol'jin being Warchief shows a lack of imagination? It seems obvious now, but that's only because Blizzard has spent 2 expansions and an entire novel building up his character.

Throwing a dark horse candidate on the throne who either hasn't been involved in MoP or wouldn't have the support of the principle leaders of the rebellion isn't imaginative or creative, it's just bad storytelling.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vensu24 View Post
    Rexxar would be so so badass as warchief, and that's exactly why Blizz won't do it. Why do something the people actually want? never did it before right?
    also because rexxar would make no sense as warcheif.

he said he hates politics and doesn't involve himself in that, and he hasn't been seen since TBC expect a brief moment in pre-cata event.
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Guys, we won't be seeing a new warchief rise in SoO end cinematic.
    You can't just select a new faction leader in like 3min, that just stupid.

Beside, developers said that new warchieft will be chosen in a patch after SoO.
    SO don't get your hopes up seeing a new Horde Leader in SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Turmoill View Post
    Guys, we won't be seeing a new warchief rise in SoO end cinematic.

Beside, developers said that new warchieft will be chosen in a patch after SoO.
    SO don't get your hopes up seeing a new Horde Leader in SoO.
    And another Dev just said we're gonna see it in the ending cinematic, also don't forget there are 2 ending cinematics in SoO not just one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    And another Dev just said we're gonna see it in the ending cinematic, also don't forget there are 2 ending cinematics in SoO not just one.
    TWO of them?Do you have a source,it seems I missed something?

10+ Year Old Account
    thrall did...an entire continent of future candidates and he chose garrosh... >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Honestly,I'd be quite disappointed if it was Vol'jin....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Source please?

and GC + Koegler said it in interveiw for post-SoO warchief, 29:48

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Honestly,I'd be quite disappointed if it was Vol'jin....
    It's gonna be Thrall... Cataclysm was merely a setback!