Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    the writing is on the wall for who it is.....save this post so I can say I told you so later on....Warchief Gamon.....no not a troll post either...It is truly my honest belief. Im sure you all will flame as I care not, just remember this post...

I would really be surprised if it was anything other than an Orc for a couple reasons. First would whomever it is (assuming ist one of the other races leaders) vacate their home city to live in org? They could move the horde capital I suppose but I feel that would be messy and met with much protest. Secondly if they were to make another race the war chief they would still have to promote someone to leader of the Orcs, otherwise the whole killing the faction leaders achieve would be all messed up.

I have a hard time seeing them promoting a Orc up to be leader of the Orcs and not also have them as war chief but hey maybe they can work it out.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Almost a shame that someone will just datamine the cinematic then before someone actually manages to defeat Garrosh.

Oh and I doubt it'll be Vol'jin or Lor'themar, neither have expressed that they wanted to replace Garrosh (Theron mentioned it once, but that was more of a "what if..." scenario), just remove him. Also, there's the fact that the orcs will be without a leader, so it's most likely an orc... A shame that we get a warchief though, instead of a council... But eh, time will tell. Hopefully, it'll be Thrall and we can all forget about this Garrosh debacle and let the Alliance have some fun time - simply because I grow tired of the endless debates regarding whether or not Garrosh is awesome and whether or not the Alliance should feel left out.

Besides, even though I don't play Alliance, doesn't mean I can't appreciate their lore and/or general story.

So yeah...
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-08-22 at 07:22 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

rexxar becomes warchief and Ogres become the next horde playable race next expansion HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS

Quote Originally Posted by Bookofblade View Post
    I would really be surprised if it was anything other than an Orc for a couple reasons. First would whomever it is (assuming ist one of the other races leaders) vacate their home city to live in org? They could move the horde capital I suppose but I feel that would be messy and met with much protest. Secondly if they were to make another race the war chief they would still have to promote someone to leader of the Orcs, otherwise the whole killing the faction leaders achieve would be all messed up.

I have a hard time seeing them promoting a Orc up to be leader of the Orcs and not also have them as war chief but hey maybe they can work it out.
    hmmm....this make a very interesting point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Rexxar hasn't made appearance for years now.
    He can't just walk in and claim Warchief title.
    He'd still make a better warchief than any of the obvious choices.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    He'd still make a better warchief than any of the obvious choices.
    Hardly - as he doesn't even want to *live* in Orgrimmar, he didn't even want to rule a small clan of Ogres for more than a few months... Rexxar is badass yes - he's also a nomad and a loner... So no.

We find out tomorrow with the new build.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Rexxar hasn't made appearance for years now.
    He can't just walk in and claim Warchief title.
    And he won't. Though he did appear during the Elemental Unrest, then again - that is years ago... /feels old.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    We find out tomorrow with the new build.
    ... Good point.

do you really think they have been building gamon up for no reason......the nazgrim fight....all the guards on him in org.....there is your surprise pick....no chance its anyone else

ok there is a chance that its someone else but it wont be lol

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    do you really think they have been building gamon up for no reason......the nazgrim fight....all the guards on him in org.....there is your surprise pick....no chance its anyone else

ok there is a chance that its someone else but it wont be lol
    Gamon joins up in the Nazgrim fight yes, but his purpose is to die in the fight - otherwise there wouldn't be an achievement for helping him survive.

It will be Rexxar. Think this through: Garrosh's body lays on the ground, Thrall goes into a monologue about justice and the Horde being a family. Vol'jin does a shortened monologue, then turns to Thrall and asks "Thrall, da' Horde gonna be in disarray. Who can lead us thru the comin trials? We need to be rebuildin, restoring da Horde to it's former glory before Garrosh led us into da' darkness."

Thrall: "There was a Champion of old, who helped us build the Horde into the family it is today. You will remember him well Vol'jin. He saved your people from destruction on the Echo Isles. He also saved my life from an ambush from Admril Proudmoore, assisted Chen Stormstout on Durotar, and helped save Orgrimmar from an elemental attack during the Cataclysm."

Vol'jin: "Rexxar, Champion of da' Horde."

*Rexxar and Misha enter

I hope Baine.
    Jaina needs to give to Baine the fearBreaker, and say sorry to Thrall.

Deleted
    I really think it'll be a council of leaders/representatives.

I don't imagine the horde are so silly as to give any one individual all that power again.

Saurfang for the Orcs,
    Dezco for the Tauren.
    Mida for the Goblins.

Not really sure about anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Saurfang is back, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Honestly, this is looking more likely.

Vol'Jin is too obvious, yet not suitable as Warchief. Considering they said there would be a Warchief chosen in the future, I can see Saurfang being chosen in the cinematic by Varian to temporarily be Warchief, as the Horde decides together on a new permanent leader later on.
    i think it will be vol'jin as warchief. and saurfang as the new orc leader. and gamon will replace nazgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    not necessarily true. The achievement which lets him live presumable requires a different and more complex strategy, so his survival is supposed to happen, provided the raid team is good enough (which in canon they presumably will be)
    maybe blizz tally up how many times he dies and how many times he is saved for each kill and they will decide whether he lives or dies at the end of xpac. lmao.
    Last edited by Racthoh; 2013-08-22 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookofblade View Post

It would be a little awkward, but in my opinion, if it is another orc, it will make the Horde look bad. Why? Because part of what makes Garrosh so evil is his orcish supremacy. If the Horde just keeps going with orcs, it will look like they really are racist after all, and it wasn't just Garrosh.

Deleted
    Sylvanas or Lor'themar 4 da win.

It's Thrall, and deep down every single one of us knows it.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ yeah i really hope sylvanas goes for the power grab here because it just seems like something she'd do.