Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    "One trend in particular that we’ve noticed is that PTR Windwalkers are placing far more emphasis on Haste than we are. There’s a few minor rotational and talent differences as well when we compare our parses to yours (most of which come from the lower haste)". i srsly doubt that a few k haste is a "massive" dps difference
    Last edited by mmoc122c1567f0; 2013-08-23 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    So he did confirm the tinker class to be fake nut he did not flat out state the dark below to be fake

Deleted
    wtb more prot warrior buffs please!

Well, any good WW would stack haste, so just keeping everything the same, just adding the gear should be the first step to testing the gear. What I think they might be doing is the Rune trinket stat strat, that sets haste lower so it's the proc, which might be throwing them off. If you don't have that trinket, you are stacking the fuck out of Haste.

Though all these DK buffs are godsent, it is not what i want for my class.
    Oh well, bittersweet victory kinda i guess.
    Buffs are great, but i want utility.

Crossing fingers for next expansion then.

Quote Originally Posted by AnTwan View Post
    30% reduction to healing and SP scaling? So much for my resto shaman being buffed in 5.4 That's a pretty drastic pull back. I understand they were having lag issues due to healing but was it really because healing was too efficient? And why just Shaman and pallies? What about Resto Druid or Holy Priest who also have AE healing? I wish I understood more about why the change was needed but right now it feels like cutting these abilities so they don't have to bother fixing the problem.
    Well it is still buffed compared to live HR (40% increase from live even with the nerf, also the healing nerf wasn't anything to do with lag, it was purely based on HR efficiency in general), they are targeting persistent ground heals aswell as CD's which destroy the combat logging, holy priests HW: Sanctuary and a monks SCK have also been affected by this, probably other things to come as they cut down combat log bloat.

Took a look at your twitter for the first time ever. I do not envy you. People are rough. Curious, do you raid on a raid team?
    Yes. I'm on a heroic 25 team. I have been raiding just about since I dinged 60. (Source)
    This just in GC favors 25m. no wonder all this BS about "UUHH we have to save 25m UUHHH"

if 25m was worth saving it would save its self. /topic

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sad about the windwalker stuff. Blizzard's code is so bloated that they can't figure out how players are getting so much DPS out of that spec. My hope is that no players come forth with the answer and leave Blizzard's staff looking like continued idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Though all these DK buffs are godsent, it is not what i want for my class.
    Oh well, bittersweet victory kinda i guess.
    Buffs are great, but i want utility.

Crossing fingers for next expansion then.
    AMZ says hi? You get a pretty sweet raid cd, what more utility do you want?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    Pretty sad about the windwalker stuff. Blizzard's code is so bloated that they can't figure out how players are getting so much DPS out of that spec. My hope is that no players come forth with the answer and leave Blizzard's staff looking like continued idiots.
    You are reading that wrong. It is us saying the dps is low and blizzard basically saying that were doing it wrong. Without specifying what " it " is ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by AnTwan View Post
    30% reduction to healing and SP scaling? So much for my resto shaman being buffed in 5.4 That's a pretty drastic pull back. I understand they were having lag issues due to healing but was it really because healing was too efficient? And why just Shaman and pallies? What about Resto Druid or Holy Priest who also have AE healing? I wish I understood more about why the change was needed but right now it feels like cutting these abilities so they don't have to bother fixing the problem.
    On Malkorok 25 man testing RShams with Healing rain were bursting to over 1 million HPS during the stacked phase. Obviously this is an extreme example, but they were pretty overpowered in a stacked situation. Then again, they were relatively weak otherwise for a lot of this xpac, but for stacked fights there will be little reason to bring another class before this nerf happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Do you think I care if you think I'm small? Calling someone who lies a liar doesn't make me small. I don't believe him, deal with it. It's PR, if he actually played he would know more about the game and wouldn't make ignorant statements all the time like not knowing what classes have blanket silences. The fact that he said he's in a heroic 25m is a joke. There is no way someone as busy as him has the time to progress heroics. If you want to believe everything that is spoon fed to you then gratz on being "big".

Now queue the I work 90 hours a week and I'm 13/13 posts.
    I play. I have played for a significant amount of time. I have played every class but priest to high level (85+).

I still don't know all the classes that have blanket silences. There are classes that I play that I leveled to 85 through questing and 5 mans, and I still don't know the names of half their abilities. There are times I don't even know the names of the abilities I'm ACTIVELY using without a reminder, because I look up my rotations once or twice on Noxxic or Elitist Jerks, and my power names thereafter are irrelevant and slip my mind. A couple weeks after I start playing, my rotation is "1, 2, 3, 2, G, F on cooldown, 1, 3....". Forget knowing anything about abilities I DON'T actively use. Hell, I didn't remember my monk had a stun until the Enlightenment quest person said "Use Paralysis" and I was like "HUH?". And then I never bothered to read the tooltip, so my son had to remind me it could be used at range.

I've raided heroics, though not in MoP. Not knowing the names assigned to my abilities has never prevented me from doing excellent DPS or being a great healer (though oddly, I tend to have a much easier time remembering healing and tanking ability names. Probably because those roles are significantly less rotational and much more reactionary).

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    AMZ says hi? You get a pretty sweet raid cd, what more utility do you want?

- - - Updated - - -

You are reading that wrong. It is us saying the dps is low and blizzard basically saying that were doing it wrong. Without specifying what " it " is ofc.

You mean my 3 seconds AMZ says hi, right?
    Yeah nah, still going with purgatory.

3 seconds is a god damn joke, and utter bullocks compared to what other classes have.
    And that is the general complaint the dk`s have atm, no utility, nor the ability to soak various things like every other class do.
    the buff(i would not even call it a buff) to AMZ is not going to cut it.
    I am not going to focus on timing my AMZ perfectly instead of focusing on my dps.

5-6 seconds AMZ, and i would be a happy man, but 3 seconds is simply a joke.
    There is other classes who can get have a dk`s buffs(and still have more things to contribute with)
    There is more than enough classes to have CR so in most cases dk`s dont even have to use that.
    What else do dk`s have that is benefitting to a raid group? Nothing, you could argue that grip is somewhat a utility, but you cant even use that on over half of the bosses in ToT.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2013-08-24 at 01:06 AM.