Is Zephyr worth crafting?

I got Dragon Queen from a pack. While I don't have many legendaries to support other Highlander decks, I'm thinking about getting Zephyr and just build weaker decks (due to lack of legendaries)

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I got Dragon Queen from a pack. While I don't have many legendaries to support other Highlander decks, I'm thinking about getting Zephyr and just build weaker decks (due to lack of legendaries)

Thoughts?
    I would definitely craft him. He's one of the best legendaries in Hearthstone, and essential for Highlander decks.

I hate this card.. it's often an "I win button" out of nowhere and it shouldn't exist but since it does, yes, it's by far the most OP card in Hearthstone history.

Zephrys is really good, and essential for Highlander decks. You can build a fun Highlander deck with just him and Dragonqueen even if you don't craft a class-specific Highlander legendary (Dinotamer Brann, Elise the Enlightened, Reno the Relicologist or Sir Finley of the Sands).

Craft him. You'll like him a lot. I play Highlander Mage myself, and he's won me many games.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, massive I WIN button at mid/end game, just don't play him at the start, that is often a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by 420 NoScope View Post
    Yes, massive I WIN button at mid/end game, just don't play him at the start, that is often a waste.
    Playing him at the start isn't bad at all for Hunter. Wild growth can be very useful for that deck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zephyr is very much worth crafting.

His situational value is just too good even if you have the highlander limitation.

I recently disenchanted Dragonqueen Alextrasza after her nerf. Thought that I should grab the dust and if I want her in the future I could craft her again. I still think highlander decks are too expensive. Now i'm just waiting for next expansion to craft stuff. I'm ok with the 3 decks I have (Pure paladin, no minion mage, Galakrond priest).

Definitely worth a craft as he enables many different classes (though similar deck archetype) such as Mage and Hunter. I think it's one of those cards that's very 'bang for your buck' because of this.

Also decks that draw very fast sometimes include it just as a finisher. The 'win now' or 'perfect card' is usually enough to swing the tides of a game or seal the deal. Not many other legendaries offer the same deck enabling and finishing ability Zephrys the Great does.

Absolutely. Zephrys is one of the most flexible and most used cards currently in Hearthstone. And, due to its strength, it'll have a place in the Wild format for a long time.