Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Got insanely lucky all the way through!

Just uploaded the full game; <URL SNIPPED>
    Heh, I was stunned (yeah, that was me) when you pulled out the 3rd Divine Spirit, AND topdecked another Owl. Unbelievable luck!

(Apparently, I cannot quote posts with URLs because I have too few post count to be allowed to post URLs, so I edited it out.)

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    We have a special gameplay sticky for videos like this. I moved your thread there.
    Thank you, apologies for posting in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinhuan View Post
    Heh, I was stunned (yeah, that was me) when you pulled out the 3rd Divine Spirit, AND topdecked another Owl. Unbelievable luck!

(Apparently, I cannot quote posts with URLs because I have too few post count to be allowed to post URLs, so I edited it out.)
    Hahah nice to meet you!

Yeah this was actually only my second or third day playing the game, but I had watched some streams... I was stunned by the luck. Someone I showed the video actually said they know you as an ex gm of their guild - are you in Fate now (WoW)? Guess its a small world, as well as luck! :P

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Yeah this was actually only my second or third day playing the game, but I had watched some streams... I was stunned by the luck. Someone I showed the video actually said they know you as an ex gm of their guild - are you in Fate now (WoW)? Guess its a small world, as well as luck! :P
    Yep, all that is correct!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got in the beta so i decided to start making videos from the start. These first two videos are pretty rough since I only had about 2 days experience in them. I hope to upload a couple every week. I have a couple informational videos about card creation and deck building coming up next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently I recorded an arena where I got 20/20, 32/32 and a 42/42 minion! It was insane so I decided to upload it. Hope you guys enjoy. =)

twitch.tv/meicetv

streaming some shaman ranked s3 gameplay.

Deleted

9-1 Arena Run with Jaina.

A quick intro...
    Last edited by sajin0084; 2013-11-13 at 06:09 AM.

Deleted
    anyone know where there is a full set of videos from the blizzcon tournament on YT or twitch or whatever? I have been looking for an hour now and only finding bits and bobs, and spoilers, so I thought id ask here if anyone knows already.

10+ Year Old Account

these are fun
    Last edited by Sierra85; 2013-11-25 at 06:36 AM. Reason: spelling
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    After struggling to get into the beta for ages, finally got in - this is live, unscripted
    "unboxing" and true first impression of the game and the full starter tutorial played
    by a guy with limited TCG experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arena draft with my girlfriend. Two people playing one game? Hilarity!!!

Last edited by Ganador; 2013-12-11 at 02:38 AM.

This is my Hearthstone Arena Series on Youtube.
    I only started my channel about a month ago and will be posting up some new videos over the Christmas holidays.
    Any tips or any criticism would be amazing as I want to improve my channel and make it enjoyable for everyone.
    oh and be a buddy and support me by subscribing to my channel =D
    -----------------------------
    LVL 90 GUARDIAN DRUID / alliance nagrand

Deleted
    Hi guys my names Kamar from KamarTV

hehe not really guys my names matt i started about about creating a new heartstone channel where ile post 1 or 2 video's a day off me playing either ranked matches or arena matches

youtube.com/channel/UC2y_wrLSvUs2x_nMzpTwHnA

let info about me is that am a dad i got 2 kids and Partner me and her have played wow for 8 years so was really happy to play hearthstone as i like the gameplay and lov a game thats in the wow universe

i decided to start the channel to help save for me and my wife wedding as we been together for 8 years and are no closer to getting married then we got engaged 7 and half years ago

ofc would love comments and feed bk to my video's and will try to responed to everyone and plz don't slate me to hard am new to this are trying to improve as u will see by my 1st 3 vid's where i stick my hand in the way off the camera

any why hope u enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Today New Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uKh5qx8Cyw

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys my names Kamar from KamarTV

hehe not really guys my names matt i started about about creating a new heartstone channel where ile post 1 or 2 video's a day off me playing either ranked matches or arena matches

youtube.com/channel/UC2y_wrLSvUs2x_nMzpTwHnA

let info about me is that am a dad i got 2 kids and Partner me and her have played wow for 8 years so was really happy to play hearthstone as i like the gameplay and lov a game thats in the wow universe

i decided to start the channel to help save for me and my wife wedding as we been together for 8 years and are no closer to getting married then we got engaged 7 and half years ago

ofc would love comments and feed bk to my video's and will try to responed to everyone and plz don't slate me to hard am new to this are trying to improve as u will see by my 1st 3 vid's where i stick my hand in the way off the camera

any why hope u enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Today New Video

- - - Updated - - -

Espiode 7 off kamar win streak in Ranked Play

Episode 8 Kamar go into ranked play again still undefeated and loving his mage deck

- - - Updated - - -

Today's New Video

Last edited by mmoc5228261b7c; 2013-12-31 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    Happy New Year Everyone

#10 3 Games Shaman/Priest Shaman/Paladin Shaman/Paladin

Deleted
    Today's New Episode 3 Games for u all to enjoy

#11 3Games Shaman/Mage Shaman/Mage Mage/Mage

Deleted
    Today's New episode for u all ranked play ofc

#12 3 GamesDruid/Shaman Shaman/Rogue Shaman/Druid

- - - Updated - - -

Today is a good day to die

#13 4 Matches Driud/Rogue Mage/Paladin Shaman/Rogue Shaman/Mage

Noxious is streaming now for anyone interested

http://www.twitch.tv/noxious_hs

Love his streams, very enjoyable to watch!
    (P.S. he's having some lag issues, but it's still watchable and the audio is perfectly fine

Deleted
    Todays New episode for u all

14# 2 Games Shaman/Mage Shaman/mage

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Shaman Smashing Day Today

#15 2 Games Shaman/Warrior Shaman/Mage

- - - Updated - - -

Todays New Video

#16 2 Games Shaman/Warlock Shaman/Mage