Cross Realm Posting - Mailbox

Hey

I'm sure this has been posted before, but could not find any posts by searching on this site.

I would really like to see blizzard introduce cross realm posting. I personally have moved one char from a low-medium server to a highly populated server because of the lack of raiding guilds. I really dont want to move all my chars over to that server, just so that i can make use of their professions.

What do you guys think?

No.

It's one step closer to one giant mega realm. Which I do not want.

It would also increase the ease of gold selling which is definitely something to avoid.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would support cross realm account posting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    No.

play mmo
    disturbed by amount of players

Quote Originally Posted by Skymane View Post
    play mmo
    disturbed by amount of players
    No actualy, I play on both Draenor Horde, which is massively populated, and Mazrigos Alliance which is deserted, I choose both because I look both having many many people around and better raiding prospects (Draenor) and the small close knit community of a small realm (Mazrigos)

A mega realm would mean, my small server would lose its feel of community, which is something lacking in WoW. It would mean 1000's of people in one town and one area, imagine trying to do quests? 100's of people farming a handful of mobs. No thanks.

So next time... don't act like a smart arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanec View Post
    Hey

I'm sure this has been posted before, but could not find any posts by searching on this site.

I would really like to see blizzard introduce cross realm posting. I personally have moved one char from a low-medium server to a highly populated server because of the lack of raiding guilds. I really dont want to move all my chars over to that server, just so that i can make use of their professions.

What do you guys think?
    This is one of those subjects which makes me personally pretty pissed at Blizzard. They've been bullshitting for years (Wrath) that they were "working" to eventually get us real "Bind on Account" utilization. Here comes this new Multi Realm tech and the first thing they say to the question is "Go fuck yourselves." (loosely translated.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    No.

imagine the que time's to login <3

But OT: i want cross realm posting for heirlooms and gold ^^