Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cool Which kind of NEW weapon do you look forward to see in the next expansion?

FLAIL

SCYTHE

1h PISTOL

CIRCLE BLADE (Maiev's sword)

MINIGUN

WHIP

SLINGSHOT

BOOMERANG

GUITAR

PIANO (Bard alternative spec)

Not sure why anyone would believe there would be a new weapon type next expansion.

Guitar yo, they got rid of hunter ammo so here's hoping they don't make us buy new strings every few pulls *crosses fingers*
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whips and chains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Whips and chains.
    +1 , check my thread about Lasher class, still in main page of general discussion

10+ Year Old Account
    These are all kinda idotic-- Oh. Another one of your threads.

Most likely to happen is Warglaives, possibly as a subset of Swords, considering the (ugh) popularity of Demon Hunters. Several have been in the game since vanilla, with the latest models being added as recently as Cataclysm. There's an obvious bank to draw from to place them in leveling loot tables.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Nunchucks would be sweet!!

Deleted
    Rubberchicken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    These are all kinda idotic-- Oh. Another one of your threads.

Most likely to happen is Warglaives, possibly as a subset of Swords, considering the (ugh) popularity of Demon Hunters. Several have been in the game since vanilla, with the latest models being added as recently as Cataclysm. There's an obvious bank to draw from to place them in leveling loot tables.
    Warglaives? Every weapon I have listed, that I personally think that suck (except scythes and whips) are meant to have new animations implemented.

Id go for whips or the circular swords

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Piano. You know why? Cuz fuck you. You're the flag carrier in pvp? Well too bad, here's a piano: deals 400k damage and a stun.

Maiev's circle blade is called the 'Umbra Crescent'. All Wardens have one. Hope that is help there. xP

As for which new weapons I choose.. 1h pistol (or simply one item that makes 2 1h pistol models show instead of one item per pistol) and the umbra crescent.

I'd also love scythes, but we already have those in the polearm/staff category. What we could however use is more scythe models and some better scythe animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can somebody post a link to the source saying we get a new weapon type please?

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Piano. You know why? Cuz fuck you. You're the flag carrier in pvp? Well too bad, here's a piano: deals 400k damage and a stun.
    Next expansion an FC will laugh off whatever the equivalent of 400k damage now is, it'd be like hitting someone for 60k now.

Either way, flails and whips would be the same weapon type. And none of the above should be added.

I don't think we need anymore weapons. We have enough in my opinion. Spend that development time on something else!

10+ Year Old Account
    A saints row giant purple dildo.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    as already said: Instuments, cause i hope they'll include a bard class :P

Deleted
    A javelin would be a pretty cool addition to the hunter class

Can we, like, not make multiple threads on the same subject every few hours, please? That would be kind of fantastic.

Deleted
    FLAILS! Most brutal weapons!