Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Oh, I understand what youre saying, I just dont care.
    So you dont care about playing the game? Fair enough. Ill keep voting you till you're gone so.

No, I dont care about you voting me or telling me to give opinions when there is little to nothing to talk about

Unvote Vote Kel

For trying to set up my friend Celtic.
    Plus, a valid point about you was made where either way no matter how you play, you do always look scummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Read thred on phone at a slot machine. Looks like a lot of fluff a danner cake counter. Some kel and celtic growling and not muc else
    Pretty much yea that's it so far.
    And the waker scum trap thing.

Really only person I feel inclined to possibly put my vote on more than anyone else is kel at this point, but still unsure.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I dont care about you voting me or telling me to give opinions when there is little to nothing to talk about
    Well now I am sure.

vote:kel

You SHOULD give opinions, if we all just sat here talking fluff with no opinions on who or what is what then guess what, unless there is some miracle scum would be guaranteed a win every game.

Deleted
    There's the waker incident. Theres the other people who have been quiet. This game is all about opinions. People who dont give opinions aren't playing the game.

Hell come up with some theory and Ill get off your back but Im not going to sit back and let you stay quiet the entire game.

vote kel

Whatever then, im out. It's day 1 and I dont have any theories, might as well leave then.
    Cya

vote kel

Whatever then, im out. It's day 1 and I dont have any theories, might as well leave then.
    Cya
    Take care, bye bye now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    other than Xanjo because the bastard voted on me... and also tries to get a spy in my capital in Civ...
    He's in your base, stealing your technology. :3

Now Ely voting himself is also throwing off alarm bells that he's just a VT. However, when he's Town, he's usually supportive and him voting on himself when he knows that's just bad for the Town all round if the lynch does go off. I wish we had a vote count, but it seems like the votes are pretty spread, and with it being a weekend with only... what another 4 hours(?) left on the clock before the deadline, there is a real and present danger that he could be voted out. I'm very torn. Everyone seems so..... Jestery today.

As for Kel.... well it always seems like he's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't. For now I give him the benefit of the doubt, and see what happens. He does seem like he's trying to post despite not posting an opinion when asked still.

On a similar note, I forgot Robozerim existed.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

You know what, Uggor... I will easily agree we have virtually nothing to go on here.

I just wish you could see why the "fuck it, day 1 is pointless" mindset is bad play. If we all shut up on day 1, then day 2 will be the new day 1. If we shut up on day 2 then the game won't start until game 3. Repeat that process many enough of a time, and the mafia will have a walkover victory. Repeat that process ONCE and the mafia has a large advantage.

This is why day 1 matters. Even if you say it does not.

Cast a vote. Say why, even if it is random. You kinda did. Object to other player's reasons. Start some drama. Tell people off for starting drama. Create a train. Join a train. Identify and chastise people for training. Come up with a random ploy. Identify who is playing differently, confront them. This is all stuff we can do on day 1. But only if people actually say something.

Even if this gameday ends up gaining us nothing this day, it did end up gaining us a lot on the previous two games I participated in. Which is why I will never agree that day 1 is fluffy. Even though this gameday has been really dry of anything, it doesn't get any better by not trying.

- - - Updated - - -

The above post also works if directed to Kel.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    He's in your base, stealing your technology. :3

Now Ely voting himself is also throwing off alarm bells that he's just a VT. However, when he's Town, he's usually supportive and him voting on himself when he knows that's just bad for the Town all round if the lynch does go off. I wish we had a vote count, but it seems like the votes are pretty spread, and with it being a weekend with only... what another 4 hours(?) left on the clock before the deadline, there is a real and present danger that he could be voted out. I'm very torn. Everyone seems so..... Jestery today.

As for Kel.... well it always seems like he's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't. For now I give him the benefit of the doubt, and see what happens. He does seem like he's trying to post despite not posting an opinion when asked still.

On a similar note, I forgot Robozerim existed.
    I will push a vote on myself if it helps the town. But when I'm being targeted, I tend to resist and fight back. I kinda want to be the one to do it. I've pushed a D1 vote on myself before when I was a VT just to get shit moving along.

Deleted
    Id argue that last game he flew completely under the radar because he was active. However thats because everyone here seems to accept his lurkish behaviour which is crap. If you sign up to play the game, play the god damn game or kindly leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Id argue that last game he flew completely under the radar because he was active. However thats because everyone here seems to accept his lurkish behaviour which is crap. If you sign up to play the game, play the god damn game or kindly leave.
    Amen.

If you ain't active and actually playing this game, you're detrimental to the town. Not playing for the town is essentially like being scum.

I've said this time and time again, but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

10+ Year Old Account
    [B]
    Cya
    BS. Everyone has theories. My current guess is that your activity in a game is more or less tied to that of you having a role that you care about and thus want to protect. Since you apparently don't give a shit, I'm going with VT.

Instead of giving the Scum an iron clad excuse to vote you, and the Town to want you gone anyway, why not just try a little? What Celtic says is relevant, everyone needs to contribute if we're going to uncover the Scum. But what you think/theorise doesn't necessarily have to be about the players. Early last game you gave some great insight into the characters and the game set-up. Why not do the same this time? How big do you think the Scum set-up is? What about the distribution and number of TPRs?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Caught up on everything that happened yesterday and, meh. Nothing really means anything. I should make it back home today before deadline, but in the meantime; since elypop was threatening me with murder I'll vote him

vote elypop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I will push a vote on myself if it helps the town. But when I'm being targeted, I tend to resist and fight back. I kinda want to be the one to do it. I've pushed a D1 vote on myself before when I was a VT just to get shit moving along.
    Ah I see. But as I said, we have such a large spread of votes, I kinda still don't see why you'd have been pushing one on yourself. Especially also, since for a weekend, things are actually moving along really fast for once.

Well since you've moved your vote away, I think it's probably better to locate a better target for my vote. I'm going to keep an eye on the thread for further developments if I can (I'll be raiding when deadline hits), since, personally I think the Kel wagon is a mistake. There are plenty of others within the thread who have contributed nothing/very little at all, and haven't been called out for it, but if he refuses to come back and participate, then I'll be more than happy to vote for him.

So since Robo doesn't like cats and is a meanie head as a result he can have my vote.

Unvote

Vote Robozerim

Deleted
    I agree with you Kitteh that there have been other people who haven't contributed jack all to the thread but these people aren't known for lurking entire games. Take Greeney and Uggor for example. Both known to post little on Day 1 but are usually active later in the game. You also have lysah who usually comes out guns blazing on day 3 finding scum left right and centre but keeps quiet before that.

Ah I see. But as I said, we have such a large spread of votes, I kinda still don't see why you'd have been pushing one on yourself. Especially also, since for a weekend, things are actually moving along really fast for once.

Well since you've moved your vote away, I think it's probably better to locate a better target for my vote. I'm going to keep an eye on the thread for further developments if I can (I'll be raiding when deadline hits), since, personally I think the Kel wagon is a mistake. There are plenty of others within the thread who have contributed nothing/very little at all, and haven't been called out for it, but if he refuses to come back and participate, then I'll be more than happy to vote for him.

So since Robo doesn't like cats and is a meanie head as a result he can have my vote.

Unvote

Vote Robozerim
    I did that vote on me for funsies this time tho.

Deleted
    Deadline is in 50 minutes, votecount coming soon

Less randomvoting, more Kel votes, kthx. He's pretty much quit at this point so it won't be wasted!

Deleted
    Anakso--Kel #204
    Arialla--Arialla #196
    Arlee--Elypop #214
    Blood Fox--Virothe #179
    Cattaclysmic--Xanjori #130
    Celtic--Kel #93
    Danner--Blood Fox #42
    Dyra--Robozerim #215
    Elypop--Kel #203
    Greeney--
    Kel-- Kel #206
    Keleb--Kel #99
    Krayzy--Xanjori #181
    Listo--Krayzy #182
    Lysah-- Elypop #7
    Porovan--Greeney #185
    Robozerim--Dyra #88
    Uggorthaholy--Xanjori #194
    Virothe-- Robo #18
    Waker-- Kel#29
    Xanjori--Cattaclysmic #108

Kel--6
    Xanjori--3
    Elypop--2
    Robo--2
    Dyra--1
    Catta--1
    Greeney--1
    Krayzy--1
    Virothe--1
    Arialla--1
    Blood Fox--1
    No Vote--1
    Last edited by mmoce163720677; 2013-08-25 at 05:27 PM.